I'm terrified to pee because I think there is a snake in my toilet?

So I saw on facebook yesterday that there are snakes in toilets i dont know if its made up or real but ever since I've only peed twice and I was about to cry in both. I just wish I never read that post because now I can't pee in peace. Please someone convince me that there are no snakes I can't live like this.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Where do you live? Chances are there are no snakes in your toilet. Like the likelihood is really really really slim, especially if you work or live in a bigger city. I've seen those posts but it was in Australia where they have a ton of wildlife everywhere.

• Also go pee, that's really not good for you.

• @FallOutBoy2001 I think she's worried about snakes in general lol

• Oh. Sorry luv

What Guys Said 13

• Ok, if it is serious, just chill:

- Keep in mind it is extra rare, and if you're about to fear all extra rare stuff that happens around the World, you're going to get crazy;
    - You live in a city with no snakes sights, so why would one special snake look after your plumbing system maze to reach exactly your toilet when you're using it?
    - You're not a man, so you don't have things hanging down there that could be appealing to snakes! (jump if you feel something pulling your poopies, though :P)

Look at the toilet water: if it is clean, go for it! :)

• When you have to go, you will go. Try thinking about something funny or happy moments you've experienced. My dad reads news or some other stuff on his phone when he's in the bathroom.

• thats just an urban legend i would not take something like that serious, like the one about alligators leaving in the new york sewers, or how spiders can go under the toilet seat while you are"busy" and bite your bum or some other area. its all just myths for a good scare nothing more.

• 0|1
  • Unless you live in some really far out area, you don't have to worry about snakes in any toilet. In all my years of using toilets, have never seen a snake or rat or anything other than what is supposed to be in a toilet.
    So sit down, relax, and go pee or whatever. It is safe and secure.
    Trust me

• Hahahha..
    Sorry that was funny.
    Human eyes are very good at detecting snakes, so if you dont see any , there probably aren't any

• Lmao there actually was one in my bathtub months ago, it's snakes not sharks. Judt grab em ajd throw em

• In Thailand a man got bitten by a snake in his testicles while he was having a number two.

• Snds like a tough one OP. I don't know

• That's so irrational. The only snake you have to worry about is the one in my pants😋

• But that's actually true. Snakes do get into plumbing sometimes.

• I don't want the truth I just want someone to comfort me that it will never happen so I go back to how I was because I heard about this come on. Gah.

• Before*

• They're other places to pee

• yeah cause everything on the internet is true

What Girls Said 13

• It could happen. But would you stop using stairs because you might fall to your death? Or refuse to ride in a car? Go to bathroom before you give yourself a bladder infection.

• just flush first, check out the situation, then go.

though seriously, i wouldn't stress about this.

• Well, that stuff has been on the news and yeah it's real but I don't think it happens too often. You can pee outside if you feel more comfortable.

• Are you joshing us lol? You'll be fine dude, just do your business as usual.

• Use an upstairs toilet. They won't slither that high.

• There is no way that you are 18-24 and asking this question.
    Come on, really? There are no snakes in your toilet...

• Hahahaha

• THERE ARE NO SNAKES IN TOILET. JUST PEE IN IT.

• Hahah it's the best joke I ever heard seriously XD

• You can always inspect the toilet to make sure, but holding in urine is extremely bad/unhealthy for you. Not saying it never happens, but the likelihood is so low.

• Then piss in a cup.

• THERE ARE NO SNAKES IN YOUR TOILET. NOW GO PEE. PLEASE. Nobody wig put a snake in there and they don't really just live in there. You have peed all your life haven't you? There will only be a snake in your toilet if your toilet is a snake hole.

• The odds of that happening to you is so low. Your chance of getting murdered is probably higher (just saying).