Which do you tend to choose first Rock, Paper, or Scissors?

What's usually your first choice?

• Rock
    46% (16)59% (13)51% (29)Vote
  • Paper
    11% (4)14% (3)12% (7)Vote
  • Scissors
    43% (15)27% (6)37% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|13

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends who I'm against.

Against confident people, I pick rock, because they typically pick either rock or scissor first, meaning rock gives me the highest chance of winning against them.

Thinkers/pseudo smart people tend to pick paper first, wanting to beat the meatheads rock, meaning I'll pick scissor when against those.

If you're unsure what type of person the other one is, they're probably the scissor type, in which case you should not start with rock, but scissor to put them off.

There's a whole battlefield of thoughts when playing janken. ^.^

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I have a VERY fast reaction time.

So, if I see the other person's fingers starting to move outward at all -- meaning, "not rock" -- I go scissors. This is either a tie or a win.

If the fingers are still in rock position past a certain point of no return (say like 85 percent of the downward path), then, bam, paper.

Hahahah CAN YOU TELL I GREW UP WITH 4 SUPER COMPETITIVE BROTHERS.

1|0
    0|0
  • I chose rock, but honestly it's a tie between that and paper.

My friends usually choose paper (I had a rock, paper, scissors 'battle' last weekend') and so scissors are my 'current' default.

1|1
    0|0
  • do you HONESTLY think I'm gonna tell you that? -.- not revealing my strategies on here!

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually go with paper because the majority of people usually go with rock first, but like redeye I can generally tell if they're gonna do rock or not so i stick with paper usually

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn, you think I'm gonna fall for that? Heck no. Just know I basically never pick paper first. Bc then it's usually a draw between my sister and I. And maybe I pick scissors a little more than the others. Heehee

0|0
    0|0
  • Rock.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dildo lmao

1|1
    0|0
  • Why would I give away my secrets? 😜

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually do scissors first haha

Snip snip ✂️✂️✂️✂️

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose spock..

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Paper, most people go for rock.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spock.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually scissors I think ✂

0|1
    0|0
  • Paper because most think of rock the first time

0|0
    0|0
  • Paper

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually rock, but sometimes scissor.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I would go with Rock.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would loose apparently seeing how there is 1 for rock and one for paper and paper and 2 for scissors lol but the rock smashes scissors so it could be an endless loop of the game.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. I pay close attention to which ones my all of my friends tend to use most, remember it, and use whichever one beats it 😈

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost never play that game but I tend to go with scissors first. No reason why.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually go with scissors

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I choose paper. IF they don't know what they are doing it makes things 10X easier

0|0
    0|0
  • Always rock. Never waiver.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my opponent

0|0
    0|0
  • Paper

0|0
    0|0
  • For sure rock.