What was the stupidest thing that made you cry?

what inspired this question is that i cried A LOTTTT over something really stupid lol and im still upset lol xD

basically i have 32 bit windows and almost every game i wanted runs on 64 bit
ESPECIALLY fallout 4 !! ... i have literally waited for months to get it and i could not sit still while the setup was running and literally jumped up and down like a maniac when i felt i was so close to playing it (stayed up until 7:45am for the game lol)
and when im FINALLY done... nope you need 64 bit

most games run fine so i dont really look at requirements that much but yea...

and then there was GTA V, and then watch dogs... and now i just wanna hang myself because there is no chance for me to get a new laptop anytime soon ($$$) and I don't know if this one is capable of running 64 bit... pretty hopeless lol
lmao i cried a loooooooooooot haha

yeaa..*sigh * :( :(

what about you?

come on GAGers... you never ugly cried over something stupid?
yoooohooooooooo

Most Helpful Guy

• 15 minute detentions in secondary school.

Most Helpful Girl

• seeing my dog sad
    when my bro stepped on my feet
    when i bumped into something
    when am plucking my brows

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 8

• Well I almost shed a tear when Obama was voted into office because I just couldn't believe the American people were so stupid and gullible. Hopefully they don't make the same mistake with Hillary or I just might actually cry.

• YEAARRRS ago when , after spending a week trying to get my GTA 4 mods to work , when it finally did.
    A manly tear was shed.
    SUCH GRAPHICS! I CAN TASTE THE PIXELS!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o-ojTM6tCE

• I don't cry for stupid things.
    I can remember 3-4x where I've cried in my life and it was either because I hurt myself a lot as little kid or because I lost a pet

• A cheesy cartoon and a cheesy video game, lol not sure why it made me cry but it kind of did, probably because i subconsciously attatchedaa sad memory to it or i had something in my eye haha

• My mother's death. People die. It's nothing to whine about.

• Sad😞
      That's not stupid. Sorry to hear that.

• @Daynada Not everyone has that opportunity. Not everyone even deserves that chance. This is real life.

• @bcromartie ok

• because my girlfriend broke up with me.

• I cried because the choir sounded so good. #tearsofhappiness

• Mirai Nikki's final episode. (it's an anime)

What Girls Said 6

• I cried when my cat ate my sandwich, that was a week before.

Haha, I still can't believe myself.

• hahahahahahaha nice xD

• I cried when a Sim died in The Sims.

• Looking at a picture of a group of singers that I love

• I don't even have to look at the picture, thinking about them does it for me

• lol but why? xD
      too much love for them?

• Yes that's how much I love them, it's crazy 🙈

• One time, i got my period and was just really emotional the whole week.. Doesn't usually happen but has happened a few times. Anyway, this time, Simpsons came on TV and I started crying because I was overwhelmed at their success and that it had been running for so long and I'd been watching it almost daily for almost my whole life since childhood. Dumb, I know. Another time on my period I cried about how successful spice girls were and that I was so happy they promoted girl power instead of being like those girls who just hate every other girl.

• hahahah awwwwh no i kinda get those
      i think anything that happens on that time of the month is not to be taken too seriously xD

• Both my best friend and I would cry our eyes out every day till we were six when we left each others houses, our mothers literally had to pull us apart. And we met every day.
    I was two, I opened my fist Christmas present. It was a little Mickey snow globe. I dropped it and I cried so much. Also when the light would go out when I had to watch my favourite tv show as a little kid.
    A few days ago, a friend cancelled our meeting, I'm not even sure but I shed a few tears and felt stupid.
    Sums up to I'm pretty stupid :3

• well the first one is not really stupid its very understandable <3
      and the ones after it you were a little kid lol

i guess the meeting thing is the one that counts here xD

• I was watching a gymnastic routine on tv and for some reason it made me cry and I said it was so beautiful lol.

• haha thats so cute xD