I am going to Svalbard (Arctic) and I want people to think I am mad?

It has always been my dream to go there and finally I have booked my trip there in August. I want to make a post about it on Facebook but I unsure as to what people are going to think of me? Yes its in the arctic and there are polar bears but that's the thrill. Do you think I am crazy for going there?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are... awesome.
    I wish I was more like you. I wish people in general were more like you.
    I am not being sarcastic. I truly mean it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you're crazy tourism in extreme environments is becoming fairly popular there were 46000 in 2008 and it does have a pretty unique environment and unique species of animals. They won't let you near any of the polar bears though most operators stick to the international association of Antarctica tour operators which means they won't let you disturb wildlife so you won't be onshore with a polar bear.

What Girls Said 1

• Not at all, that's great, I envy you :(

What Guys Said 1

• No... The world would do ago much better if we dreamed of bigger dreams and wanted to see more corners of it. I envy your opportunity.