How are your goals for 2016 going?

How are your goals for 2016 going?We're almost at the end of the first semester and I'm curious if you are still on track with the goals you set for yourself on New Year's day.

• I'm nailing it!How are your goals for 2016 going?
  • Trying my best, but not quite there.How are your goals for 2016 going?
  • #FAILHow are your goals for 2016 going?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well my goals status are as follows:
    Work: Got my old job back plus got a promotion.
    School: waiting for the free application day.
    Car: I bought my truck finally.
    Relationship: still going strong.
    Exercise: still a work in progress.

So I think I'm doing pretty good so far!

Most Helpful Guy

• 2016 has been great!! I don't actually set New Year's goals, but I've done some pretty cool things. I finally transferred from my community college to a 4 year university and finished my first year with a 3.0. This Tuesday I'll be talking to my college about studying abroad next year!, I went skydiving and I got my first (of several) tattoo!! This year has been great and I'm only half way through!

What Girls Said 19

• 4|1
  • The goals are

1. Get in shape

It's going... fair. I did my workout today. But my diet needs a good kick in the ass lmao

I got this meal plan (3 meals a day and 2 snacks) and it has the recipes and everything and it makes sure you get your calorie needs in addition to your protein, fats, carbs, fiber, and everything. But mom says I can't use up space in the fridge for my meal prep containers. So... that's unfortunate.

• I never set goals for New Years. Lol But, my year has been great so far! Everything seems to be going very well in both my professional and personal lives. :)

• I didn't set any goals on New Years.

But I've been consistently going out for a run 3-5 days a week for about a month, which has been a recent goal for me.

So I'd say I'm doing pretty well.

• I'm trying my best to reach my 2016 goals. It gets hard everyday, but I know I have to make it. Otherwise I will keep having a miserable life.

• that second one, lol. let's say i've hung onto some of my goals, and others are basically... I don't know, rotting in some dumpster.

• I'm totally nailing them since I didn't set any. :P

• Did not make goals this year. To be honest.

So, my year is great! I didn't fail anything I set for myself! XD

• finding a career.

• my only goal was to get accepted to the college of my choice which I got accepted in and to pass my classes - which I did. so its working out pretty well, I think better, I hope its even brighter next semester :-)

my other goal is to find "the one"... haven't... really... had.. m.. u.. c... h luck :-( (dressing up like a gym rat doesn't get much attention unless im in heels)...

• Terrible. No man, went out on sick leave from work for 3 months for my disorder, feel like a giant disappointment

• lmao@ that last gif.

anyway, 2016 is going really well for me. unexpectedly so :)

• Nailing it!
    Graduate college and landed a job like a week later! Loving life right now

• Better than I did last year. XD

• 2016 has been the biggest #FAIL so far for me, in terms of goals.

• Bad, terrible. It is because I am currently sick :(

• I passed all my classes so I'm definitely nailing it right now😊

• I'm doing well so far! :D

• Good as long as Iceland win the soccer cup

What Guys Said 10

• Lol admins don't do their jobs. Your goals should be to actually pay attention to people who message you about legitimate stalkers. It's almost an insult to me that I took 30 minutes out of my day to put together everything for you to review and not even get a response.

• It's going great. I think I'm the third or fourth fastest man in my country.

• My goal was to gain my master's degree. I ended up falling short, due to financial constraints, but I'm getting there.

• what goals? lol

• Some are going well, others not so much.

• No sixpack, no house, no partner, 3 out of my top 10 are not filled :(

• can't be motivated...

• I need some.

• same as every... not worth a damn.

• Get laid