Are there any other people here, who look younger as they age?

I’m 25 now, and many people think I’m 18-19. When I was 18-19 I used to pass as 24-25. And when I was 15-16 I could pass as 20.

Weird, but I don’t complain about it. Guess it’s good. Better than looking 30+ obviously, haha.

• Yes
    67% (12)70% (7)68% (19)Vote
  • No
    33% (6)30% (3)32% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 26 and people have genuinely mistaken me for a school leaver (16)

1|0
    0|0
    • Guess you misread my question.

• Show All
    • Whoah!!! This is some "Benjamin Button" type of stuff we have here. xD

• @nfigure haha you know me xD magic

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, there's Halle Berry, so yeah.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Well, my sister says that I'm one of those people. I showed her a picture of me when I was 12 and she said I look younger now.
    I had people ask me if I'm over 18. I think it's annoying because it seems that they don't take me seriously.
    So, I wish I could look my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I look my age now, but last summer - I was 20 - I was working in a different area of where I live and so no one knew me, and people thought I looked 17, and were surprised that I go uni.

0|0
    0|0
  • Benjamin Button?
    Nope. people always assume I'm 10 years younger than I am.

0|0
    0|0
    • It would be interesting, when I turn 30 I'd look like 14, and when I turn 40...10.

• There surely are, I don't know if I'm like part of this crew though. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. I get mistaken for a teen all the time (:

1|0
    0|0
    • Seems like everyone misread my question.

• So I mean, were you looking like 25 when you were 20, but now you look like a teen?

• I appear 18/19, but I'm 23 years old

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok benjamin button.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'm 30, and i BARELY pass as someone old enough to legally drink (age 21) to most of the public, especially if I shave my face. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • I said no, but it really depends with me. My haircut is everything. Right now I could go for 22-23. With just 2 inches longer hair I instantly look like someone who is 15.

0|0
    0|0
  • When i have my facial hair, i look much older then 27 but when i completely shave i look years younger

0|0
    0|0
  • Me! :0

0|0
    0|0
    • Were you looking older when you were younger?

• I pretty much look the same except that I lost the baby fat and added more muscle, which gives me a youthful appearance.

• Lots of people are like that. people change a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am 30 and sometimes people tell me i am 20

0|0
    0|0