Are you jealous of the opposite sex?

• I'm the opposite of jealous!
  • I'm not jealous at all
  • A little bit jealous
  • Somewhat jealous
  • Moderately jealous
  • Very jealous
  • Extremely jealous. I think it'd be so much better to be one of them.
It's good that most people are happy with themselves!

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I'm taller and physically stronger people always look at me to take leadership roles.. I don't have to wear makeup and if I get sick of doing my hair I just get buzz it. I can wear the same clothes from 3 years ago. I will look sexy af well into my 30s.. And I stastically have a higher earning potential. Who df would not want to be a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.

I'd like kids, but I'm on medication so it's either give birth or feel utterly horrible for 2 years (breastfeeding). I envy that men can have kids without pregnancy. Also, less is expected from fathers as far as child care... where I'm from, too many guys still call watching their own kids "babysitting."

Also, it'd be awesome to eat a whole pizza and not gain any weight, amiright?

• So in conclusion women blaim men for everything because they are jealous. I figured

• @cchris989 I don't blame any man for me being female. Why can't I be jealous sometimes? And even if I am, I'm only upset by guys when they dismiss me because of my gender.

What Guys Said 23

• Jealousy is redundant. Because I realized that in the end it's all gonna be the same, since it's gonna be light out for all, so why even bother to be jealous of anyone else at all and for what really?

• There is just one aspect of the opposite sex that I am jealous about. They have it SO much easier with dating because they don't even have to make the first move, and still feel so wanted and desired. I wonder how it feels like to be desired!

• It never once occurred to me.

• Not really. It'd be funny to try and be one for a short while, as it's knowledge I'll never be able to attain, but beyond that, I like being who I am.

• I'm only jealous of one thing in terms of being a woman. You have sexual power. You can decide and dictate your sex life. Women can also do it so easy that they don't have to give up other goals in order to do so. Men have to invest in so much time and money to get laid, and the return isn't nowhere near on the level of women.

• The return? Meh. Men have orgasms much more frequently than women.

• @mistixs thank the gods men can orgasm easy. It makes things like prostitution a lifesaver for many men. And I would argue that the sexually assertive women who can orgasm have shit loads more than guys. An it's easier.

• In the grand scheme of things no. In fact i actually feel sorry for them in a few areas and think they deserve better.

• I'm jealous of how society kisses females asses. Not to mention almost all double standards are skewed in favor of females.

• I've wished i was a girl since i can remember so i think you can guess how jealous i am of girls, but i won't act on it

• Why are you jealous?

• @mistixs because girls get to be beautiful in every way and have everything physically amazing, and they are loved, i dont have that, being a guy is horrible there's no reason i should of been born a guy its fucking pointless, just to be ugly, hurt, alone, unloved, unwanted, ignored, lonely, and wishing to have a girl all the time, when no one will ever want me or love me.
      with every curiosity and interests i have for girls suggests i should of been one

• Not really but I do wonder what it's like to have a pussy get pounded by an alpha

• Not jealous, just curious.

• Well they don't get unexpected... you know... so that's one thing. But again, they have their periods, so nope. No. Not at all. Love them, but can't be them. In other words, I don't have the strength to be a woman.

• I am not jealous of periods, pregnancy, and getting called a slut if I tell a guy I am not interested.

• Yesssss boobs and asss lol

• That they can get sex so easily and use it to manipulate...

Not to mention all the ones who sit on their ass and get provided for all day... But I don't think that's the majority...

• Not jealous one bit. I never wanted to be a girl. I can't imagine myself being a girl 😱

• I am envious of women on how little effort they need on attracting people.

• No. Why would anyone be?

• I dont see how there are any benefits women have over men.

• Eyy, b0ss, I hab eh cancer todeh.

• Fuck nah

• No i think only transgenders are

• honestly id rather be a guy. i am one but seeing all the shit that girls go through... the only reason i would want to be a girl, is the variety in clothing y'all get to wear

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• Haa where are the gaggers that say being a woman is much much better in the west?
    Somehow magically disappeared.
    But yeah I do get jealous of the opposite sex sometimes.

• Sometimes I get jealous that they don't have to deal with periods. Lol But overall, I love being a woman. Both sexes have shit they have to deal with so I think it all probably balances out in the end.

• NOPE.

I like being a woman. :]

• A bit.

I wish they could be the one to go through pregnancy lol. Periods.. of course. ugh.

I also wish I could pee standing up. My life would be a whole lot easier, I tell ya. I frequently have to urinate more than most people and having to squat down has caused a lot of pain on my thighs. On the plus side, it's great for the bootay !

• Of some things, yeah. Like being able to pee standing up.

• What's with women and peeing standing up do you hate sitting that much?

• @cchris989 it's not the sitting that's the issue.. most of the time that's totes fine... it's the not being able to just pee wherever the fuck we are when we need to.

• @cchris989 it's being so restricted as to where you can go. Road trips and camping are a different proposition for us. Plus all that queuing.

• Only in one way... they can easily pee standing up without having to drop their drawers and squat. :)

• Not really I love being a girl couldn't imagine myself as a guy. There's always gunna be upsides and downsides to a gender but no body's perfect so.

• I'm a little bit jealous. They don't have periods and some things are easier for them.

• Who are the ladies saying they're the opposite of jealous?

• I'm happy being a girl and I don't want to be a man. I could do without periods though and there are times when I'd like to be able to pee standing up!

• Nope I'm not jealous at all! I love being a girl

• I'm jealous of the fact that they can't get pregnant. That would be awesome. .

• Nahh

• Jealous for specific things.

• it's weird. When i look at a really hot guy with a really fit body, i get jealous