What is your happiest childhood memory?

What is your happiest childhood memory?

Most Helpful Guy

• playing magic the gathering with my mom.

miss u mom

Most Helpful Girl

• I lived in a great neighborhood with a huge park like 2 blocks from our house. Our neighbors were our best friends, and since it was pretty safe, our parents would just let us play literally all day long unattended.

What Guys Said 12

• A lot of them but 'happy' doesn't figure anywhere, those started post the childhood lol

• A psychiatrist asked me that question. I thought about it and had to answer that I did not have a single happy memory. All that varied was the degree of misery.

• Being reunited with my dad after not seeing him for months.

• I honestly can't remember anything from my childhood, I am amazed that occurs can recall so far back.

• Probably growing a sunflower up to my window 5-6 meters up. My sadest is probably a few days later when it fell down.

• Basically its not a single memory. All the times me and my boys did dump shit we werent supposed to do and got away with it, sometimes even if we got caught..
    I used to love to break the rules.

• When my parents bought me a Nintendo Entertainment System! I was about 7 and I was overjoyed!

• My childhood was uneventful so I don't have a happy childhood memory, my childhood was just okay *shrugs*

• K'nex.

• There is no tablets back then lol
    Probably playing with muds/catching fishes on sewer

• My happiest memories were the happy ones.

• having a grand mal seizure

What Girls Said 15

• Going on a Fabulous Yearly Vacation with my Mom and Dad and my other two siblings. Dad surely worked very Hard to make Sure he never Forgot this.
    Of course, it just isn't this Holiday, but Many Happy days that I recall Being in My Most Amazing Family with a lot of Love and Together Ties, and even Today... The Bough hasn't totally Broke, there are still a few of us who Have Love for each Another and have Never Forsaken one Another.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• My happy memories existed before I could properly remember things. The first four years of my life were so simple and happy, then everything came crashing down piece by piece.
    I do remember one solid happy day, and that's when I was about 3 or 4. We had a radio and a few CD's. My favorite was one that taught children safety rules through music. I would dance around the house and blast that sh*t. :) It made my sister angry, but I still had fun doing it.

I don't really have happy memories.

• Playing with the neighborhood kids.

• I have a blended family. One Christmas before my step father died all of his children and my family were together at our little apartment to celebrate. I felt part of the family and accepted, and everyone had a good time. That was one of the few good times we had before everything turned to shit.

• Just my entire childhood, for the most part, was a good memory for me. I had nothing but happiness and no care or responsibility in the world and nothing ever bothered me. I was just so content with everything and I wish so badly that I could go back to that time.

• Don't really have one.

• Brutally honest? I don't have any happy childhood memories.

• Playing hide and seek with friends.

• me shitting in my diapers when I was 1

• Not having technology interfere took much in our lives like it does now and having my family alive and healthy (the ones that have died)

• I was actually a pretty happy kid in general so I couldn't pin point an exact happiest moment. I was just happy. :)

• When my baby sister came home.

• New York.
    Nuff said.

• Me and my dad going on long bike rides, or playing football with my big brothers.

• All the camping trips i took with my family.