Could I be pregnant?

I recently got the Nexplanon implant removed. One night i couldnt sleep and my head was pounding it felt worse than a headache. I started feeling dizzy, then i felt nascious. Out of no where i vomited. When i thought i was done vomitting i vomitted again. Sometimes i would feel nascious and i won't eat. Other times i would eat a lot. Lately I've been eating a lot of munchies. It would come and go. My stomache has been hurting a lot. Sometimes my head would start pounding out of no where. Today my arm felt like it was getting numb. People have been telling me i look pregnant, im not sure if i am or maybe i just gained a lot of weight. I took 2 pregnacy test three weeks ago and they both came back negative. Do u think i could be pregnant?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If you took the pregnancy tests 3 weeks ago and are still having these issues then you may not have been far enough along to get an accurate result (assuming you are pregnant). I would recommend taking another test and see what it says. Being nauseous like that and changes in your appetite could be pregnancy symptoms. If another test says 'negative' then you should probably consider going to the doctor to see what else could be going on.

What Guys Said 1

• You are not pregnant. There is a good chance that you have an infection in your uterus. You need to see a doctor soon as possible.. If you have what I think you have you need to be hospitalized and put on intravenous antibiotics.

What Girls Said 4

• I strongly doubt it.
    People are too quick to always say pregnancy when someone feels abnormal.
    The reality of it is, there's a whole bunch of reasons that can cause the symptoms you are feeling. The only real way to know is to stop speculating and make a visit down to see a Doctor.

• Unless you have had unprotected sex, then no, you can't be pregnant.

• Hmmm I'm thinking no but I'd visit a physician to make sure because even if you aren't preggers you might have some kind of bug.

• Either way go to the doctor