What is something that makes you angry?

Whether it's certain actions, people, objects, etc

Likeee something that makes me mad is when I go to the fridge, excited to eat my leftovers from the night before, and someone decided it was okay to be rude and eat it 🤔

Most Helpful Guy

• hahaha your example is the worst. although i don't have that problem anymore since i live alone

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Easy solution. Wait a couple weeks, get the same, or something like it, and spike it with A LOT of laxative!! I doubt it will happen again. . .
    I don't like being intentionally mean, but it isn't 'theirs' and they set the 'standard' so they reap what they sow. . .

• HAHA that would be hilarious.. Pretty sure they'd never want to eat thst type of food again lmao

• Traffic... road rage for the win!!!😡

• Ahhh I HATE when I'm running late and get stuck behind every red light 😡

• Ignorance is #1.

I also hate when I go to the fridge to grab MY food, just to find out one of my roommates decided to eat it... >:(

Lack of perfection in what I do also tends to make me a bit mad, though I'm working on that.

• Definitely remember a few stories of you being pissed with your roommates eating your food, hah.

• Oh no... Not your milk... That's like the worst thing he could've done 😮

• Summer makes me angry

• I can't stand bandwagon and frontrunner fans in sports (and to a lesser extent, fair-weather fans). If you're a fan of a team, you're supposed to stick with that team through thick and thin!

Traffic is another thing that gets me tight. I feel like every m-f'er on the road is there to slow me down. Lol.

• People who are racist or prejudice towards black people. I don't like racism or prejudice at all, but because I am a black guy I have a "fuck you" attitude for people who dislike me without even knowing anything about my character makeup.

• I'm sorry Lindsey you always bring home the good food so I gotta eat it 😛

I hate it when you try to work on something that you expected to only work on a half hour but then it turns out to be 2 hours cuz you ran into problems lol

• That has happened to me 🙄 I had an art project to finish and I was like "yeah pretty sure I can get this done in an hour" but nope, I was up all night.

• Bahahah yessss I hate when that happens! !

• People who doesn't learn from their own mistakes/stupidity.

• Now imagine when they do that with cake ! Normally i go fuuu and flip the refrigerator.

Angry, angry... let's see... pens. You know, open pens, with the pen tip showing off. I go crazy with that.

• Inconsiderate people. It's massively unappealing.

• Bad drivers that cut you off but give you the finger

• abuse, ignorance and racism

• Language

• My parents, bullies, school work, and stupidity in general

• stupidity

• Technology problems...

What Girls Said 11

• My kids are my world but when they do stupid stuff that makes me suffer. Like they don't eat any food during the day and then st night they want food and cry all night.

• There are several things that make me angry and wouldn't have enough time to post haha, but several include people who don't fix their parking there's lines there for a reason, people who don't have manners when someone holds the door for them.. people who smoke that aren't considerate of those around them and blow their nasty smoke in someone's face. to just name a few.

• Just got my first official paycheck.
    All these damn taxes make me soooo angry hahahah. I want my money.

• The original Toyota Prius. Not the new ones, they look pretty nice. I'm talking the first run of them. Getting stuck behind one in traffic makes me irrationally irritated. Minivans tend to have the same effect on me.

• Why the original one? If they drive slow it is only because the driver is driving them slow. They are no slower than any other petrol car in their class.

• Well, Toyota is the best. The Prius is on the world's most reliable cars list even though it is so complicated under the hood it is on the world's most reliable car list because it never gives a problem but Toyota's in general, every single Toyota model seem to run well every day and never give problems.

• And I think I know why Japanese cars are so much more reliable. It is because they have the attitude to life of when you do something you do it correctly and don't do a shit job.

• being surrounded by negative people bitchin and moanin about something i enjoy :(

• When people stare at me for long periods of time. I feel scrutinized & you will see me noticeably get uncomfortable the longer you stare. It's ridiculous how long people hold stares nowadays though

• My mother does.

• Dumbasses that don't listen and try to blame others when it's their fault lol

• We have the same agony here I don't like someone eat my food.

• When a man takes a sweet girl for granted and treats her like scum.

• Hate hate hate when people eat my food. Especially when I have a note on it with my name and hide it!! I live with 5 other people and apparently can't have anything to myself 😒

Also hate hate hate when people talk about me to others. Like just respect people's privacy! That is literally the most inconsiderate thing someone can do

• Seriously!! Even if it has a name on it they will eat and and then I'm like wtf!!