I'm so bored what do I do?

me and my boyfriend 's collage classes ended and are gonna take the summer off an sign up for more classes in September-October my boyfriend has a job working at a Beauty shop and I'm at home watching over the baby twins when he isn't here. I've been quite bored lately the most fun iv had in the last 2 weeks [Not Including Sexual fun] is watching the Warcraft movie last Saturday.

I have even gotten back into playing WoW to ease the boredom and even that has become dull and boring.-. hell i started to cook food at random because it was something to do wasn't even in the mood to eat smoked beef brisket but it was something for me to do that took a while. what do i do to pass my time? P. s can't leave house much Baby no.2 has a bit of an allergy issue with the pollen.

P. s. s i don't have all the money in the world to waste on movies all the time.

What Girls Said 1

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 2

1 private opinion(s)