What are some fun activities for couples in summer?

Summer break is coming and yesterday my boyfriend asked me what should we do this summer and I couldn't come up with anything. @.@
Keep in my that we are from a small city from Romania (according to him I'm not even from the city, lol), so no concerts, no amusement (I hope I spelled this right @.@) parks, etc. .-.

Most Helpful Guy

• The three B's
    1.) Bears. Go hiking in a nice forest region or whatever you have near you. Nature can be a cool place (but preferable in a place where you won't get attacked by a bear)
    2.) Beets. Rather, enjoy a nice outdoor meal together. Maybe a picnic. You can add this onto a hike too.
    3.) Battlestar Galactica. If have a cool spot with great scenery, you could always go with a dvd player (like a laptop) in the evening, set up camp (whether it be just a car or full out camp) and watch a movie together. Normally I would just say an outdoor movie theatre, but I don't know if you have those.
    media3.giphy.com/media/f7N0Pe5MA3Ekw/giphy.gif
    Bonus B:
    3.5) Beaches. You could go swimming or walk along the beach or whatnot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Swimming, camping... if you aren't allowed to be alone with him though it kind of limits things...

What Guys Said 14

• What about picnics? Beaches? Definitely something outdoors. Check with the locals and ask them what are some of the most interesting events or activities that occur at this time of the year.

• Climbing, hiking, camping, swimming. Uhm.. I'm not even sure what sort of activities is possible in Romania.. Never been there. ^.^

• We have almost every relief form in the country. 😄
      But yeah, we (mostly me, because he will turn 18 this summer 😂) are underage and my parents won't let me alone with him. .-.
      Sounds like a good idea though, I'm going to consider it if I can convince my parents. :D

• What about cycling and horseback riding? How far are you from that, ugh "danube delta river"? Gee.. here I am thinking about the cultural gem of Europe, when I haven't even been there.. I should so go there soon.. ^.~

• Pretty far away, we have Maros, side river of Danube that separates Transylvania from Banat.
      I'm afraid of horses. .-.
      But cycling sounds cool, thanks for the idea! 😄

• You can go to a park and have a picnic or something. I don't know if there are beaches near you but if there are you can go to one or you could go swimming in a pool.

• Picnic, hiking, potato

• Go fishing? Picnics? Go start street fights? Lol

• you both should wrestle with each other. lol

• Umm travel the whole city
    And then you can find fun things to do :P

• picknicking, walking around, exploring.

• Killing people maybe...☹️

• Have you been making love? Maybe just spend time together on bed that is happinest time.

• A walk in the park?

• protesting the man and smashing their shit

• Sex lots of sex?

• Me and my girlfriend are going to learn to skate together, play the guitar and I'm also going to teach her how to drive manual lols. And we are also going to go out and eat at new places we have never been before.

What Girls Said 2

• Camping and/or hiking is always an option, depending on if you guys are into that kinda stuff or not!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more