How come all the bachelorettes end up picking guys who are not "husband material"?

I'm so fucking done with the bachelorette show. Those ladies are like naive teenagers. They never pick a dude who has an "actual job". They become engaged to guys who are bartenders, personal trainers, and former athletes only there for fame or to be the next bachelor. I think Jojo should pick Will. He is a good guy, sweet and has a well-paying job. But she is fucking kissing Jordan who is an amateur footballer.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• Hey I take offense to that personal trainer comment we have jobs to you know, and do you have any idea what goes into getting a certification and or degree from an actual good school?

RQ = volume of CO2 expired divided by volume of o2 utilized ( one of many equations )

Deoxyribonucleic Acid
    DNA
    Ribosomes
    Lysomes
    Endoplasmic Reticulums
    Golgi Apparatus
    Mitochondria
    Epithelial Tissues
    Squamous Epithelium
    Kinseology
    Biololgy, Bioscience
    anatomy, physiology, muscular physiology
    Stuff on a cellular level and they interact with each other and what purpose they have with bigger organs and muscles.

To name a small amount of the stuff I have to learn.
    It's not just learn exercises we have to learn about the whole human body, from the cells, organs, muscular etc. And I have to take 8 educations units a year every year for as long as I am a trainer to keep up to date on new techniques, sciences and information regarding nutrition and fitness.

And also they'll pick who they will that's how those shows are and just because she kissed one guy doesn't mean that's who she'll end up with. And it's just how we as humans operate we can't help who we are and aren't attracted to, the whole point of the show is to follow through with those feelings and see were it leads with the guys they think they want to be with. But you also have to remember that it's a show, just a show so don't take it to seriously, it's there for entertainment.

• Yea well she has to play nice with guys who kiss her bc she has to give a certain amount of roses every week.

And seriously i think they were way too hard on Chad. A lot of the things he was saying was actually right, but he wasn't taken well bc he came across as arrogant. And he was right that he wasn't a bully bc he never actually bullied anyone. He only retaliated to their comment. Some of the other guys were too sensitive to the comments he made and yes he said some stupid stuff, but the guys kept on attacking for it and made the situation worse. And then when Chad was trying to be more polite in the house, the guys still attacked him just bc they didn't like him. It was the guys in the house who were making the situation worse and not Chad. I can't wait til next week tho. The Chad bear has been poked.

• I don't watch any of those shows, but maybe some women care more about factors in a relationship beyond how much the guy makes?

Although I am amused by the apparent definitions of 'husband material' and 'wife material'

According to you, husband material is a guy that makes a good amount of money. Wife material is regularly defined as a girl that hasn't had a lot of dicks in her.

Both genders have totally amazing priorities.

• Word is she will pick Jordan. Google "Reality Steve" for details.

At least Chad the Thug is out. And I thought David Good, a few seasons back, was a goon.

Just think of the contestants as "emotional gladiators" in our modern day Roman Empire, while we sit and watch and drink beer and eat pizza.

• Oh you poor innocent child 😛 it's a stupid show that why. Nothing is real. Its Hollywood. They thrive on lies and contraversy!! At the end of the day all they care about is 💵💵💵💵💵💵

• why do girls only base there interest in what job a guy has or how wealthy a guy is? were not for money or personal gain ya know, were for loving relationships and sex, seriously i think girls have a cruel view on what a husband is.

• Why do people watch the Bachelorette? The answer to that and your question is the world is a strange, strange place.

• Not all of them, but a good number of women are "lol" up in their heads and pick the less decent men, since they're funny and confident.

• Cause that's just a show taylor made for women. hashtag drama

• do you watch that while sleeping in your parents' bed?

sorry i had to lol

• because they want "bad boys"... and because they are iditos

• i think that you dont need to marry for paychecks

• Lol but the I get what you mean

• Why do you watch television?

What Girls Said 5

• OH MY GOD I KNOW. like HOW fucking long did it take for her to realise that Chad is a messed up asshole?
    she's really drawn to looks clearly.

i personally think these men would be/have been best. I don't know all their names so ill use a pic lol.
    www.eonline.com/.../...elorette-cast.ch.051216.jpg
    will.
    front row, 2nd guy. christian i think?
    and the guy next to him, 3rd guy.
    and the guy next to him, alex
    and then luke, 3rd from the right in the front now.

• It's easy, they make for better television when they pick the people who won't work out. I don't think this show is really concerned with actually finding and pairing up people who are going to work. It's based on trying to create drama to get viewers to watch.

• haven't we all at some point? Given the best of our attentions to hot mess asshole type guys when the guy thats going to treat you well and sctually gives us butterflies electricity and all those other cliched feelings sits quietly by until youve finnished riding on your emotional rollercoaster that youve been on with hot mess asshole guy

• Oh please Jojo is so dumb sometimes she really gave Chad a rose when he was acting like a fucking asshole? Like are you joking?

• At least she actually used her brain and gave Alex the rose after the date like damn though when she was crying because she felt bad for Chad, can you get any dumber?

• @anonman32 yes, that just shows you what kind of people are on this show lol. Chad is such a stereotypical fuckboy name. Jojo is just what. Alex is just a common name. I just watch it because there's not mucb to watch on tv these days. Dragged my mum, dad and sister into watching it too lol 😂.

• lol it seems like you wear the pants in the family.

• Then dont waste ur time watching pointless sht. Its Simple. Problem solved.