What do you think of guys who travel on their own?

What do you think? Brave? Saddo?

Most Helpful Girl

• In my own Personal Experience... Brave.
    Perhaps with my Passport, I may have Gone Overboard with Going Abroad when I had Boarded that Turkish Air One day back on Halloween weekend To... Meet and Greet my Soon-to-be-husband and his Family out in Egypt.
    However, I would never have Gone if not for Knowing I was meeting up with Someone Special. But I do know, people do travel Alone and love it, Love just doing their own Thing and may even Think they will have a Fling in their own Travels.
    I did at one Point before Reaching Egypt's airport Though: "Am I Crazy for doing this?"
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I have almost always travelled on my own, since I have social anxiety and can't socialise easily. Neither sad nor brave, it's just the way I am! :)

What Girls Said 9

• It's not sad. I admire people who don't depend on other people. Some people have no one to travel with , for various reasons so if they don't go alone they'd never be able to go very far. It shows confidence and independence

• idc its their choice

• Cool. I'd think they are cool.

When I'm older I'd like to travel alone but I doubt I will, I hear it's dangerous for women to travel alone in many foreign countries.

• I don't think of them. I don't particularly care what other people do with their lives as long as no one is being harmed by their actions.

• Brave of course, unless he acts insecure.

• nothing wrong with solo travelling, it's actually pretty cool. if u can't find someone to go with, why miss the chance to go explore somewhere else?😛

• if you're referencing MGTOW then I think it's really sad, but I understand why they feel this way. After all, the recent brand of lunatic drove them away. B*tches.

• It's a great quality and brave, it's good to see a man can hold his own out there in the world and travel alone and feel comfortable doing, something very appealing about that.

• I've been always a solo traveler. It's just a matter of being independent and confident.

What Guys Said 11

• Traveling alone has perks, you can do whatever YOU want. Traveling with girls, they always sleep in and then have to get ready is like half your day is gone lol

• I don't think there's anything special with it.

• I would like to at some point travel all alone as well actually.

• I don't think anything regarding it.

• i want to travel alone to japan. i see it as a rites of passage to become independent. if i cannot manage myself in a foreign country i can nowhere.

• Yes!

• They're brave and independent. They don't need other people with them to have a good time.

• I want to do it after my first year outta uni. My friends might come, but either way im going. Trying new things by yourself is a great way to learn who you truly are.

• People travel, some travel alone... I really don't see anything weird about that.

• TRAVEL. WHO EVEN DOES THAT.

• rapist cuckservatives