You just won a million dollars! What are you gonna spend it on?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd try to change my lifestyle as little as possible initially, looking towards investment and just treating myself here and there with the extra money. Mostly I just don't want to act hastily.

My wife is the bigger one to watch out for, she'd probably want to go on an exotic vacation right away.

Most Helpful Girl

• Vacation get-away with my family in African islands, maybe Reunion or Socotra. Then I'd return well rested because I got daily massages and swam a lot. The rest would be saved for after I graduate from college and move to Africa permanently (hopefully with a husband in tow). We'd pool money to build a cozy, child friendly house on the coast and buy a nice car. I'd invest money in the plantation/farm my mom is planning on and invest in my father's business. Use the remaining money on raising my future children. Use any remaining money plus money from our jobs to send our kids to university debt free then have a happy ever after 💕

What Guys Said 15

• 1. Pay off my house.
    2. Pay off all car and credit debts.
    3. Put more money away for retirement and kids college funds.
    4. Invest some
    5. Save the rest

Sorry boring I know but I'm not a young single guy anymore haha.

• 1. Pay off all my debts. Imagine owning your home free and clear with no mortgage.
    2. Invest the difference
    3. Have a little fun

• I'm gonna jet off with a load of high class hookers and cocaine for a banging weekend, after that I'll buy a house and a car and a dog and I'll chill.

• Pay off the loan for my grandparents property that they have to pay off from their little pension. Pay off my mothers depts. Have some really good holidays. Invest a good amount into a personal business project I am planning for right now.

• Save and invest it. It would give me a solid base to fall back on if something go's wrong in my life.

• I'd pay off all my debts, move out and pay for a few years of rent while I strive to change my lifestyle.

• Give a portion to the less fortunate. Ben & Jerry's and some chocolate, and buy a house with a library and a gym. Oh and a ferrari italia four five eight.

• Two good residental investment properties.

• Just invest it. Keep working as if I hadn't.

• Cocaine and hookers

• I'm not impressed because it is not real so i can't think

• save it up, invest it make more money.

• Investing.
    Money makes more money.

• new car

• nothing but salsa

What Girls Said 11

• Put some away, give a ton to charity, go back to college for shittles, buy my parents some cool shit, get a ton of crazy hair dye.

• I'd pay off my student loans and help my parents pay off any of their bills.

• pay off student loans, buy my mom a house and a car and give her 80k, buy a condo and a car, go on vacation, give some money to some of my friends in need, donate, invest, and save

• Put it in a high interest bank account, let it grow over time, then do something that will benefit other people other than myself with it. Like paying for random strangers school fees, buy my mum what ever she wants in life. Just help out anyone that really needs it. I'd just do it anonymously though, never tell anyone that I was rich.

• Buy a new car
    Then invest and save the rest.

• A trip to hawaii or italy

• Buy a small house in a sunny environment and save the rest

• where? in southern france?

• @anonman32 Cote d'Azur and to the North. I live in Paris now.

• Cote d'Azur seems really nice. i would like to visit Paris sometimes.

• Food.

• Imma buy a big ass house and get myself a harem of gigolos.

• Working towards a recording contract

• a penis enlargement operation for my brother so he can feel better about his tiny penis.