I'm sad. Quick say something nice to me?

I was at the grocery story and there was this beautiful girl. She looked awesome the way she dressed, exactly my type. But I'm too shy and too inexperienced to know how to approach her. So I let her walk. I could have had her number by now :'(

So now I'm sad. Say something nice to me please 😭

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There are around 3.5 billion women in the world and escalating. I'm sure you'll find another that looks equally as good. As for type, it's hard to really know your type until you develop that experience and date women of all kinds of types. The type of girl I thought was visually most attractive ended up not really being my type in the bedroom, so maybe you might try opening your mind a bit and broadening that type as well so that your type of girl is based on reality rather than fantasy.

• There are 3.5 million women in the world. And I've never seen one who looked as beautiful and awesome as this one 😭

• Well, you're definitely optimistic!

• Yeah. If only I had balls to go with that 😭

What Girls Said 17

• Don't be sad. I know that it sucks to be shy but it's very hard to approach a stranger. One day either you'll build up your confidence and be able too or a girl will approach you. That girl probably wasn't meant for you, and if she was you'll bump into her again. Everything happens for a reason! One day someone will enter your life and you'll know why it didn't work out with anyone else. What's meant to be will be 😊

• If only I had Max's rewind huh? XD I don't even know what I should say to a complete stranger xD

• I dunno, people do it to me haha! One guy walked past me at the bus stop and just randomly said you look cold haha. I just think they're friendly but then I live in a village and work in a town and the people are pretty friendly :P

• Yeah I live in the big city. It would be kinda creepy to do that here lol

• Chances are that she already has a boyfriend!
    So don't blame yourself, what is meant to be will be!

• life is a box of rocks
    karma stinks too.

• *More fish in the sea and a lesson to be learned by waiting. xx

• Well so far karma has been on my side. Don't see why it would suddenly turn against me.

• Perhaps not meant to be but someone better in life for you. xx

• Don't be sad, there will be more girls!

• There are plenty of pretty fish in the sea. Just remember to use your net next time.

• There are plenty of fish in the sea.
    You'll just have to beat your meat in the meantime.

• It'll be okay <3

• You deserve better than her darling, no worries.

• She could have had a terrible personality you know.

• your still young (like mee) besides how do you know its the last time you'll see this girl you stay cool <3

• Because I've lived here all my life and today was the first time I ever saw her :(

• Is it a big city? This happens to me frequently i'm shy too and its hard to approach people head on like that..

• Yeah I do live in a big city. That's why I think I'll never see her again :( if I would have had the balls to approach her, I could have had her number 😭 it's really hard to approach people that way, because I never know what to say anyway.

• Fishing for people to say something to you online is sad enough. Don't you have a family or friends to cheer you up? Or are they all assholes that don't care about you?

• Tomorrow is another day and likely full of promise.

• That's too bad bro, but there will be others 👍

• im sad now because you are sadd
    lets cry together !

• Raymond Reddington wouldn't screw up like that.

• She probably has 3 kids

What Guys Said 16

• Dude this post is just cringe on so many levels. Stop with the emojis and grab your balls to remind yourself that you're still a man please. Holy shit.

• No matter how bad you screw up. you won't die from being fucked by a horse unlike this guy
    The Enumclaw horse sex case was a 2005 incident in which Kenneth Pinyan[2] (June 22, 1960 – July 2, 2005), an American Boeing engineer residing in Gig Harbor, Washington,[3] died from injuries received during receptive anal sex with a stallion at a farm in an unincorporated area in King County, Washington, near the city of Enumclaw.

• Dude take your chance. You only live once. Dont dwell on what coukd of been. Just gotta keep on truckin through life

• Well actually you can't know that for sure :P

• Don't know what else to say though.. to her I mean XD

• Your problem is you put women on a pedestal before you even meet them. Like a royal jewl. they are people dude. Talk to her how you woukd normally converse with another human being. Be confident in yourself and approach her. Talk with her. Make her laugh. You have to break the ice then she'll be more open and willing to give her your number.

• Hey Red!! Just approach her next time. Bump into her a little then say sorry then start asking her things. Or even just go up to her and ask her where something is like 'Ah hey do you know where these ricoh peppers are? Apparently they are really good in salads' then talk about it and then go on to something else etc

• Don't be sad just activate your balls and take charge of your life

• dont worry bro, always remember that never chase three things,1. bus.2. train.3, girl.
    because whenever 1 goes, another comes again. so keep calm and smile :)

• Words to live by. Thanks bro ^-^

• i never said to sit on the couch everyday and do nothing, i said to never chase those things.

• yeah im saying it kinda the same tho. If you really like a girl and you dont go after her, you lose her

• Spoon, bro, spoon!
    You have to be the spoon, from your life soup.

Go spoon man, catch the life and swallow it.

• Just remember:

1) she doesn't always look that good
    2) some dude out there is sick of her crap

• It's not the end of the world lol

• You are beautiful.

• oh i'm sorry man, I know your pain cuz i had a similar experience, it feels so bad to skip the chance.

but come on dode, maybe you find someone better, maybe she's not the one for you.

• But maybe inwont, and maybe she was 😭

• listen bro, I don't know what's your religion or what do you believe in,
      but in the Quran there's a verse that says : (don't hate something bad and God have something good in it for you).
      it means there's a lot of bad things happen for us but who knows? maybe it's better to happen.

• Don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing's gonna be alright...🎵

No Raymond_Reddington no cry...🎶

• Something nice.

• You are so ugly. Bitches won't like you.

• If it happened to you once and you feel sad, then what would you do if you were me? It happened hundreds of times to me, everywhere. And even worse? I don't even care about getting a number.

It's not our fault that women don't hit on first.

• But why would you care if you don't want her number?

• It's called ego boost. I get an ego boost if I hit on a girl, no matter the result.

• www. you tube. com/watch? v=WlBiLNN1NhQ
    and watch the whole movie if you haven't already ;)