Would you support an archery team being added to your high school or college's list of offered activities?

Or, if you have already graduated, would you have liked archery to have been offered?

The team would compete, much like any other sports team.

• I would support a school sponsored archery team.
  • I would not support a school sponsored archery team.
  • I would neither support nor oppose this. (No Opinion/See Answers)
    Vote C

1822

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been a member of my Archery club (outside from school or college *anything like that*) for 3 years. Not many but 2 years prior I just freely paid to use a target and come and go as I pleased.

I picked option A. I would support a school sponsored Archery Team. Archery is a fantastic sport to play. Fun and competitive (if you're that type) but it's been a form of art/sport used over centuries ago, I like knowing how people enjoy keeping it alive

Most Helpful Guy

• We had a shooting club but it wasn't officially the schools club. We had teachers and principles got to events too. We did shotgun leagues and 22 leagues. There's some schools that have shooting teams. I looked at my grandma's year book and they had a picture of the high schools shooting team with their rifles on the front lawn of the school. The only school sport in my high schools history not to have an injury. There's a lot of people trying to get more high school shooting teams around so the competition's are better. We did to an archery unit in one of my p. e. classes. It was fun.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 17

• Yeah, that would've been great. I think they had a club for that at my college, but not in high school.

• yes omg! archery is such an awesome sport, and most people look good doing it :P besides the double chin lol

• I use to do archery in my gym class (it was a separate unit) and it was so fucking fun. I'd totally support it.

• I'd support of of the budget could take it.

• Hell yeah, Katniss Everdeen up in this bitch 😁

• I love archery/I taught archery so yes I'm very ok with supporting it.

• I would be the first in there !!! :D

• hell yes archery is a wonderful sport

• I wish my HS or college had offered that!

• I do archery. Unfortunately, where I attend school, doesn't offer it.

• yes. it's not just a sport, this is a valuable life skill.

• We already have one, lol. My high school would never have the money to have an archery team.

• yea archery is fun

• Yeah it would have been sweet

• I love archery <3

• I think that'd be pretty freaking awesome :D

• I have no interest and wouldn't really encourage it it takes a lot to get your school to add other sports and not to mention other schools have to be onboard as well as enough kids to take part.

If girls can't have a football team because not enough people support it or are interested I'm the same way about a sport that I have no interest in.

What Guys Said 21

• Yes that'd be the only team I ever join.
    I would also loooove a trap/skeet shooting club but that's pretty unlikely around here.

• We had that back at my school, and I'd totally support schools elsewhere to do so as well.

• I wouldn't care since I wouldn't go.

• I enjoy archery in my spare time
    We had id it in school and for once I felt pretty rank confident
    So yea I think it's a good idea

• I'm like whatever

• Sure they have shooting teams so I don't see why a archery team wouldn't be a decent idea.

• Nah I'm not interested. I wish my school had a bjj team...

• Yes.

• Only if they allowed the NRA or some other group sponsor a rifle club.

• Unfortunately, my life isn't anime.

• yes why not, people need weapons to shoot up schools when guns become illegal.

• We didn't compete but archery was taught at my school as part of gym class.

• I won't even care, only real contact sport there is is football

• Sure go nuts archers lol.

• We had archery...

• Sure why not.

• I would support it

• Yes I would support it

• I'd have to see the overall cost and how it would affect the school's budget first.

• I think my school had one.

• I love bow shooting, so I would definitely support that and probably try out for it.