Was driving difficult for you at first?

How did you get over it and become comfortable? What were you the worst at?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course it was. But if you're either a woman or a Chinese person, it's never going to get any easier.

• Lol why women?

• LOL ! I just personally don't believe in lots of things these feminist movements take so much pride in...
      Blah blah blah free the ni people e blah blahblah
      No, dont free it. Because when you free it you KNOW men will be looking at them like DAYUM and now you have another problem to bring upon us.. Lmaoo

• Lol god. You're so good😂

Most Helpful Girl

• I was and still am not great at parking. But I do what I can. I only park where I am comfortable and feel I have enough space.

Driving can be stressful for some people and cause anxiety. The best thing to do is to try and work on it at your own pace. Practice driving in an empty parking log, and then move on to more congested areas. Confront what makes you uncomfortable with driving. What things make you afraid of it.

If you are struggling with driving, that is normal. A lot of people suck at first. you just have to get back out there and practice. You will get it eventually.

What Guys Said 7

• Of course but driving is one of those things you must do often before you get comfortable

• I confess it was more difficult than I imagined. But I practiced a lot and today it's very easy. If you don't practice you'll never get better.

• It actually came naturally. Tho the instructor kept on telling me to slow down. This guy here ain't got no time to take things slow. HIGH SPEED LOW DRAG OR NOTHING.

• No it was pretty easy but I've driven things before I got my temps so I guess I was used to it. Just not driving on the roads. Now it's second nature

• passed yesterday :) I don't know i wasn't great at following signs independently to begin with. with gears and mirrors and other cars to worry about i usually forgot where i was meant to be going.
    but once started doing the other thin gs subconsciously, it wasn't an issue

• Congrats! Passed recently too :) im a new driver too so I totally getchaa

• well done!!!

• It came pretty naturally to me (instructor and family often said I was a natural), but it just comes with experience. The more you do it the more comfortable you become.

• It was never difficult for me. I played Gran Turismo before ever getting behind the wheel and that made me comfortable enough to drive without any anxiety.

What Girls Said 2

• Nah, it wasn't too bad. I just needed practice with backing into spaces and parallel parking. I still could use practice with that since I never do either of those things.

• LOL! omg those are my VERY TWO PROBLEMS.. ugh

• Hahah yup!!
      So what do you do if you absolutely HAVE to back into a space or parallel park?
      I just leave the place LOL oh welll if I die the doc can wait tomorrow.. hahah

• I've never been in that situation thankfully, haha.

• Yes it was hard for me at first. I became more comfortable by driving more and more, further and further instead of just driving to local places. I was horrible at parking.

• Great to hear! Im a new driver and my parking is just the worst.. :"(

• Don't feel bad! Just ask someone to give u some parking tips or lessons. Safe driving :)