Should I go out there tonight?

Boss called me offered me another bouncing gig.. $16.00 for 4 hours.. I only have the truck tonight and gas will easily eat up at like $40 there and back in LA traffic. It's a higher end place and my only incentive is that it could be fun. I also like to stay loyal to this guy because he hooks me up with gigs at the playboy mansion on occasion.

(If you think I'm bullshitting)
Should I go out there tonight?

$16.00 per hour guys.. worded that incorrectly lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it. It's always good to show your boss you're reliable even at the last minute. Plus he hooks you up.
    Really though, wtf is minimum wage in America? $16 total for 4 hours you're getting paid, or $16 per hour for 4 hours?

• that's true, that's why people were protesting against walmart a few years ago

• The only people that are protesting are the ones that work in in grocery stores or fast food

I'm American and I work at low skill jobs like retail and I get paid $9 or more

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Well, if there are gonna be hot girls there, throwing your weight around might make up the price, yaknawwhatimeanbruh?

• I think you should do it. Not because of the money, but because of the connections and what it could lead to in the future

• no! You been too these things plently of times. Its just a waste of money unless your an actual guest. Wish I cound be a bouncer but I am just a fat girl! lol

• Ehh tbh I probably wouldn't. Seems like a waste of time.

Your boss would probably understand why you wouldn't be able to make it right? I feel like it wouldn't effect future gigs.

• if you want to you should do it. Plus GIRLS!!1

• Do it. Possible hot chicks. Why wouldn't you?

Get some!

• Could pull numbers but most likely not getting laid tonight if I'm working. If I stay back I can just call my friends with benefits over and fck all night lol. Decisions Decisions

• Lol dude was alrdy filled up by the time I called him back.

• i dunno, $16 for 4 hours doesn't seem worth it to me, especially with gas prices that high.

• oh per hour. dont worry. eh, not too bad i guess. still thinking about the gas price, which kinda means you'll end up actually earning less than $20 if u think about it.

• Seems fun

• if u don't want to take this job, you're crazy

• Yes do it aaaand wanna take me to the mansion with you one day? ;)

• Lol hmu come Halloween.. We'll rage together at the mansion. Take pictures and post them on gag to show them pink anons wsup..

• Nice well message me when the time comes and I'll shoot you my number or something. Even if it's not the mansion I'll get you into some fun places that I'm working whatever weekend you come. Assuming you'll be 18 by then. Consider it the gag homie hookup.

• lol thanks :P I def. will

• You should go since who knows what will happen, something awesome might happen. :)

• Money is money so do it.

• If you want to do it then do it, who cares...

What Guys Said 10

• Up to you, make some cash on the side probably break even though, get some good will with your friend over at playboy, and have some fun or stay home and do whatever.

• The pay is absolutely terrible, but I think it would still be worth to go, provided you can spare the money for the gas.

Not many people get to go to these things, it can be a lot of fun to be a bouncer there. Especially since it will get you on your boss' good side.

Then again, if you don't really feel like it, just don't go. I personally would, but it is up to you in the end obviously.

• How bout stop being broke fgit

• That's not a lot of money

• Hell no. Cost ineffective.

• Do it, loyalty bruh. Get your connections!

• 😶😶😶

• Yeah I would boi a chance to got the playboy mansion hell yeah go bruh I would

• Stay home! Never go out! I'm blue anon, to keep screwing around with yer mind!

• Dat dere na brah