What do you think about Muslims?

Most Helpful Girl

• ill respect the people, i dont agree with the religion, i can't fucking stand the idiots who are ruining it for the rest.

Most Helpful Guy

• The majority of Muslims are fine and want the same things everyone else does. To support themselves finically, to work, kids and just live a normal live. I know a few Muslims and all of the ones I know are very kind, caring and nice people.

What Girls Said 16

• As for my friends. Love the people, hate the religion.
    Many have barely even read the Quran. 🙄

• I love the Peaceful Ones, Accept their Culture and Religion, However... The Radical Muslims are the One Bad Seed Indeed that has Put a Sour Ball and All into the Mouth of the Globe Today... Just Going to Get worse.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• That's the equivalent of asking what do you think about 1.6 billion people...
    Just a stupid question as there are many type of muslims following different branches of islam... And also non practising muslims and whatnot.

• They're just like any other person.

• They are people, they are a different religion, they mostly live in the middle east. Those are my only things that come to mind

• I think most of them need to really study more about their religion and not just preach without practicing. (Ex: not getting angry; not being disrespectful to parents, etc)

They need to let go of cultural traditions that are messed up and look more into their deen.

• That they are a group of religious people, who believe in their own religious practices and they are humans.

• Don't agree with the religion but that doesn't mean I respect them any less.

• I secretly think they prefer to live in a western society rather than in an islamic run country.

• People who sometimes (mostly always men) do nasty thing to those who don't follow their rules.

• I don't like the religion but I also don't generalize about over a billion people.

• What am I supposed to think? They're just people.

• Followers of a barbaric ideology.

• They are good people

• Nothing. They're a religion

• I think they are awesome..

What Guys Said 12

• I can appreciate that they are a group of people, however I don't really know many Muslims. I suspect like many other groups of people some are more extreme than others, I don't believe that they all hate Americans any more than Americans all hate Muslims. I would hope there are enough moderates in both populations that can say hey why don't we see if we can't get along together in peace. Speaking for myself, if a Muslim approached me with that sort of proposition I would be open to it, granted I'm not against Muslims anyway so I suppose it really wouldn't be much of a challenge.

• I am very much against people believing in stuff without having any shred of evidence for what they believe in. This goes for muslims, as well as for christians, jews, hindus and all other followers of religions and cults. I don't hate the people but I can't take them quite as seriously and I don't understand how somebody can be perfectly smart, rational and logical thinking in all other aspects of life but when it comes to some invisible sky daddy, they become as gullible as a 2-year old baby.

• I learned all that I need to know about Muslims and Islam from Beslan* and 9/11.
    Beslan, where the warriors of Allah attacked a school and murdered 385 children. Before they began to kill the children, the Muslim women selected girls and then held them down as they were raped by the Muslim men.
    The world and I have seen all that we need to know about Islam and Muslims.
    * www.rt.com/.../

• That they are people.
    There are too many, from too many cultures, to have any other opinion more limiting than that.

• Nothing wrong with them but there seems to be a lot of them that hate americans. It's not just what I see on TV. I live in a very densely populated middle eastern neighborhood. I over hear their cringe conversations all the time. I would never judge someone by their beliefs though.

• I have Muslim friends and they're fine. Nothing wrong with them at all. I just have a problem with the Quran and what it teaches it's true followers

• Well said.

• @Dimmu The Christians used to be the majority in the Middle East. It was 98% Christian. Now it's 98% Muslim because they violently spread their religion into people whether they want it or not. And the crusades were a response to the Muslims. You need to study my friend.

• crusades was what... i enjoy talking to you , its funny
      i dont think any religion can be spread by violence, and if i asked you for proofs you won't answer
      i told you the only massacres happened to Christians was by the church
      i know my own history well, you have no idea the difference between life before islam and after it
      before it we were slaves to the roman church , then islam came and showed us that all people are the same
      you are try to claim that Islam is violent
      while i am the one who admitting that Christians minorities are just like Muslims and you are the one who justifying violence by justifying the crusades
      you know people just repeat with no knowledge and claim they know everything, but as i said when it comes to individuals , a lot of women and preaches convert to islam, which proof all what you people say and repeating is wrong

• this is the asker that searches for people who will say they don't like muslims so he can call them racists.

• I think of them the same way I think about any other person I walk by on the street. I think nothing of em their business is their business.

• They aight

• Kill isis!

• i am surprised , gurls have much more tolerance than men