Wold you go to the mountains and lakes OR to the Oceans and board walk why? Just curious please elaborat :)?

I'd go with the mountains and lakes more freedome to explore. I'd grab a couple of cool nice people and head out to the mountains, to the forest. Crowded beaches just aren't my scene maybe a hidden beach that sounds fun...

• BeachWold you go to the mountains and lakes OR to the Oceans and board walk why? Just curious please elaborat :)?
  • MountainsWold you go to the mountains and lakes OR to the Oceans and board walk why? Just curious please elaborat :)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mountains and lakes. I can spend days / weeks / months / years in the mountains. The beach is good to watch a sunrise or sunset, or hang out for a few hours. Rugged coastlines are much better than beaches or boardwalks, but not as good as mountains.

Deserts rate up there too. I love the desert and especially rock country.

By the way, where is that second picture?

• Glacier National Park I belive.

• Wow, I've been there and still didn't recognize it. Even after telling me it still doesn't look familiar. I spent my time up on top, so maybe I didn't see that view.

• Maybe its a diffrent place the website I got the picture from didn't have much information. but Glacier National park is on my bucket like it looks amazing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mountains, as i live in south FL so im tired of beaches...

What Guys Said 4

• Mountains have this.. air, about them that intrigues me.

• I'm a true Cali boy, I choose the beach. 😃

• The beach. I don't like mountains.

• both, i like both of them.

What Girls Said 1

• I want to live in the mountains and vacation at the beach. That is perfect