Wold you go to the mountains and lakes OR to the Oceans and board walk why? Just curious please elaborat :)?

I'd go with the mountains and lakes more freedome to explore. I'd grab a couple of cool nice people and head out to the mountains, to the forest. Crowded beaches just aren't my scene maybe a hidden beach that sounds fun...

• BeachWold you go to the mountains and lakes OR to the Oceans and board walk why? Just curious please elaborat :)?
    25% (1)36% (4)33% (5)Vote
  • MountainsWold you go to the mountains and lakes OR to the Oceans and board walk why? Just curious please elaborat :)?
    75% (3)64% (7)67% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Mountains and lakes. I can spend days / weeks / months / years in the mountains. The beach is good to watch a sunrise or sunset, or hang out for a few hours. Rugged coastlines are much better than beaches or boardwalks, but not as good as mountains.

Deserts rate up there too. I love the desert and especially rock country.

By the way, where is that second picture?

1|0
    0|0
    • Glacier National Park I belive.

• Wow, I've been there and still didn't recognize it. Even after telling me it still doesn't look familiar. I spent my time up on top, so maybe I didn't see that view.

• Maybe its a diffrent place the website I got the picture from didn't have much information. but Glacier National park is on my bucket like it looks amazing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mountains, as i live in south FL so im tired of beaches...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Mountains have this.. air, about them that intrigues me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a true Cali boy, I choose the beach. 😃

1|1
    0|0
  • The beach. I don't like mountains.

1|1
    0|0
  • both, i like both of them.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1