Do you own land?

I'm looking at some like forest now and some parcels are quite large. Like 400 km2. I mean you can get a lotta free lumber outta that or even make money clearcutting it every decade or so.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, I don't live in Canada but in a very small country compared to it, so land is rare and thus very expensive. For example my parents own a house but they don't own the land that it stands on because it would have simply been to expensive to buy along with the house. The average price for land where I live is around 1,000-1,500 US dollars for 1 m2 (roughly 1 square yard) of land.

• OMFG. THAT MUCH?

• Yes, I know it's crazy. We're a small and relatively densely populated country, so there's not really any "free" land left. Canada is awesome because it's sooooo huge and so sparsely populated, so even if everyone was a little greedy, you'd still have more free land than you'd ever need. I mean... owning 400 Km2 at age 26... that's freaking crazy. If I didn't know you're from Canada, I'd assume you're the son of some kind of Saudi Arabian oil sheik.

• No, that was a typo. A lot of typos on these fucking listings.

What Girls Said 2

• In Bangladesh

• I have a property out in Georgia but have never tried to make money from it by selling lumber. Im sure you could easily make a living out of doing so though. What with the right trees and replacing what you cut down.

• Ya I'm onto an old gold mine now.

What Guys Said 3