Do you ever enjoy a night out by yourself?

You feel like going out because you haven't been in a while. You have no one to go with.
Do u ever get dressed up and head out by urself? If so where do u go?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep all the time. I hang out withyself the most. I lost the friends I had grown up with, though I saw them tonight at one of their stags, was invited a few weeks ago. They seem the same, but have these lives that seem to go forward and are doing well, me on the other hand am not. But anyways.

When I stopped talking to them, I was kind of fed up with the way they were, they weren't callinge, and I wanted them to change, but they wouldn't. So I left. Took em off social media whih was basically Facebook at he time. And I tried to forget about them, slowely and surely I started to. But I was friendless, and I wasn't reallyaking friends at work, they were just nice people in the work zone.

So then one day I saw a concert coming up that I wanted to go to. I didn't have anyone to go with, but I knew the venue, it was an outdoor venue, with seats close to the stage, then an separate grass area. it's pretty nice wherever you sit, but I picked the grass and bought a single ticket. I was really nervous to so it by myself, so I started to try movies by myself, then bars, and eventually the concert came along and it was amazing. I knewany of the songs, and then it started thunderstorm, but didn't last long

It was amazing

• I understand the concerns/reservations that girls might have about going out alone. Even more so as the night comes. Going to bars might not be fun and you might get hit on by dirty bastards. Usually if I go to a bar, I bring my cell phone and just sit there, aybe watch the sports game if it's on, though I barely pay attentio, in or out of the bar.

I have conversed with some bartenders, but I've always been shy so I don't know what to talk about. Girls do t talk to me there, but girls don't talk to me anywhere. It's still good though, I have a beer or two, eat food, pay and go. The only thing I need is to win a decent lottary since the world won't give me work in my feild

• thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• Sometimes I get dressed up and lurk by the Ladies Room down at Plimpton's Nursing Home. The action is always good!

• Almost always. I found I generally did better with women on my own than with a wing-man or being in a group. Actually I never managed to pick up a girl from a club except when I was on my own. Hanging out with groups of guys also pisses me off since I might be chatting up a girl but then they want to bounce to the next bar or club.

That said, my clubbing days were in Tokyo so probably clubs few would recognize: Atom, Pure, Rock West, 911 Black, Jumanji, Quest, ageHa.

• Hahahah Jumanji in Roppongi?
      lol smh

I mean... COME ON, dude. It's you versus the absolute dregs of the US military. With *that* competition, you'd BETTER slay!

• @redeyemindtricks... why all the clubs are typically underground.

• Yeah, I mean, obviously they would never enforce that... but it's fun to take pictures of the signs and tell fake horror stories to Americans who've never been there 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Very rarely, but i do go out to a bar or club sometimes for a drink and some conversation. Only when the girlfriend is out of town though - I get so bored sitting at home in silence that i'd rather go and be bored with a drink and maybe meet new people.

Between friends, family and video games, its indeed very rare i find myself in that situation. I usually offer to babysit my nieces and nephews and let my sisters go out instead.

• Never have had a night out by my self but I do go places during the day by myself but it seems like it would be boring at night so I would just stay home

• When I was young I went out alone, in pursuit of females. After six visits to bars and nightclubs I realised that I was wasting my time and money.
    It also ripped my guts out when I saw couples happy together.
    It forced me to confront an awareness of how alone I was and how I had been a spectacular failure with women.
    These days I stay at home and enjoy my animal friends.

• I wouldn't know where to go. Closest thing is when I drive my route around this hilly neighborhood after work for no reason. I guess I just like driving...

• The mall. Preferably one in a fancy and wealthy area. I just like to roam around and kill time. I find it peaceful and relaxing, even if I do not have much money to spend.

• No ha. I run errands by myself all the time but I'd never get dressed up and just hit up a club where I know nobody. I have worked security at a lot of local clubs and bars around here so I could get away with it because I know all the staff and the regulars there. If I didn't know those people I would never do that though. I'd just hit a up bro to go with me.

• I go out every night by myself, not anywhere fancy just to walk around stretch my legs, and I regularly get breakfast at this little vintage diner from the 30s were I have a usual. It's nice.

• I've done it. i found its the best way to get laid because you are kind of forced to interact with others.

• Nights like tonight. Girl is with her friends and sleeping. I'm outside starting a fire with just my dog. Some friends might stop buy but this is heaven to me. Me the woods and fire cracking and blazing. Thats going out alone for. me lol

• frequently, go out see a band and enjoy then go home or wake up smiling ready for round 8 in a strange womans bed

• It's really the only way I can go out... I mean I don't really have any friends to go out with regularly. ..

• yes... last night I went out by myself... but somehow did not end that way.
    lol no sex this time >.>

• No I don't do that.

• Go out at 12 am to get you favourite coffee.

• never tried it before but i would definatly try.

• Yes I do it all the time. Alone. I go anywhere I want.

• Of course! It's a lot of fun.

• NO WAY. I CALL JENNER.

• Yes. Just did it tonight actually. I went out to a restaurant alone.

• I do it all the time.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 16

• Arghhh 😳🙄 that is not my type of going out.. Lately It's been getting dressed up in motorbike gear and riding up Arthur's Seat, where there is beautiful scenic views of the beach and houses. There is a tower I'd go to but I have to jump over a fence and climb that, which I can't be bothered going to that extreme to "enjoy a night out by myself lol"

• maybe for a coffee or some retail therapy. i dont dress up fancy to go out alone lol.

• Yupp.
    My man works a lot so I have learned to do a lot of things on my own. Actually, I used to be like this before we were together too.

I go to movies alone. Eat at restaurants alone.
    Lol, I really don't care. It's actually very refreshing and teaches you to love your own company and yourself.

• I don't usually get dressed up, but I'll often take a drive somewhere far and have a bite by myself. It's a good way to just be alone with my thoughts and away from the chaos.

• so-so.

• I do go out on my own if I feel like it.
    I live by the sea... I'll pick my coffee and novel and go reading on the sandy beach. It's heaven on earth. Gives me peace of mind.

• No I never have the opportunity to.

• No I hate lonliness. Unless I want to cry I prefer to be surrounded.

• hmmmm nah i don't go out at night

• I always go out by myself. i don't even call it going out by myself. i just go. since i was a kid.

• Yes, no problem with it. It can be anything: movie, disco, pub, theater, ...

• Yes, when it's been months without going out I will be wanting to do that.

• Normally just go for a jog but sometimes go out to play pool. Once went to a rock goth concert once. I was bored and needed an adrenaline rush.. And i can say i definitely got one.)🙈🙉🙃

• all the time. How else can you get hit on

• I like going out with friends

• Never did that. Always went to see friends.