When you go outside, how do sun react to your skin?

I'm like the other people in the comic, I never use sunscreen I'm perfectly fine

• turn red
  • slightly darker
  • I don't go outside

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm naturally tan so I turn slightly darker. I always use sunscreen before going outside. This is one of the reasons why I don't have any wrinkles despite the fact that I'm on the wrong side of 30.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well my skin is already dark, so I get even darker.

What Guys Said 7

• The sun has no interest in my skin whatsoever. In fact, that lucky ol' sun, don't do nuthin' it seems, but roll round in Heaven all day.

• I get tanned. Went to a festival last weekend and the first day I was already tanned xD
    I tan pretty fast, but I can also burn if I stay too long under the sun, or I put no sun cream.

• I've built my tan to where I don't have problems. Unless I spend all day in a blazing hot beach, then I def need sunscreen after some time or I'll burrrn.

• the Belgian sun is not powerful enough to make me tan and if i go to a warm country i need facot 60 or i will burn.

• lol @ all the pale people who burn! :D

• I got tanned nicely. Because i already have a tanned skin.

• I would get burnt but I put suncream on if I'm going to be in the sun for any time. Even if you don't get burnt you should but suncream on by the way. Especially when it's over 40 C (or 104 F)

What Girls Said 17

• I have olive skin and rarely burn. My boyfriend turns into a lobster easily though.

As a kid I pretty much never used sunscreen. Now as an adult I'm trying to be very good about using it almost every time I'm out for more than an hour (even when driving) because even that little tan is skin damage. I'm going to miss my lovely tan but I'd like to be healthier in the long run.

• I can get a tan really fast, so I have to be careful sometimes because if I tan too much then i'll burn and then tan ontop of the burn.

• lol the sun treats me well... but NOT on my nose and shoulders.

• I either burn really badly or just slightly get a very little bit darker, I'm so pale I just reflect the sun lol

• I selected "I don't go outside," because I'm pretty much always sun burnt. If I spend more than fifteen minutes outside without sunscreen, I look as red as a fire truck. But, that's the price of pale skin in Arizona. It took me six months to get a tan.

• Mm my skin glows. If I could marry the sun I would. The sun makes me happy

• Lucky you! I get really red and a tan!. That's why I try to use umbrellas n sweaters and I run into the shades Hahaha XD

• more than slightly darker

• Either I turn red, get more moles, or freckles.

• LOL outside? What is this outside you speak of?
    All the light I see is the screen in front of me hahahaHAHHAA.
    I need to go outside more..

• I turn Into a lobster lol

• Blonde, blue eyes & light skin I have to be careful or I'll burn up.

• I always wear sunscreen to protect my skin but do tan naturally without it.

• I turn red and get darker at the same time...

• I tan easily and very rarely burn.

• Usually I get red the day of but then it's a tan by the time I wake up in the morning.

• I get burnt.