My Neck has been really stiff and uncomfortable for about 2 weeks now and it's not going away, what should I do?

I went to a doctor and I'm taking these pills to help the inflammation and tension in the neck

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you have allergies at all? My dr told me there are sinuses that run down the back of your neck and when my neck feels still and sore I take some allergy pills and it helps. I don't know where you live or what not but could be worth a shot of getting some and trying it, I usually buy these 88cent ones from Walmart. If you do try this look for the package to say non drowsy because most will make you sleepy like if I take a Benadryl I'll be asleep for 12 hours. It's great if you got time to sleep like that but I rarely do so non drowsy is best for me and those cheap ones I get don't make you sleepy

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Headaches? Meningitis? :/

What Guys Said 1

• Did the doctor tell you what it was?

Maybe a sprain?

These things take time. I had a leg sprain and it took roughly 3-4 weeks to go away/heal.