Are you more of a cat person or dog person?

This is an overdone question but I'm curious!
Personally i love both cats and dogs, but I'm more used to cats so I'm more of a cat person 😼

• Cat person
  • Dog person

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had both but I'm more of a cat person. The thing about dogs is that most people who own them don't take care of them properly. For example when I lived in America, I saw tons of people simply abandoning their dogs into their backyard, saying "oh it's no problem, he can run around there on his own". That's not how you keep a dog. I consider that both extremely lazy and unfair towards the dog. Dogs need several sessions of exercise a day and the larger they are, the more exercise they need. For example if you have a mid-sized dog such as a labrador or a golden retriever, you need to take them for a walk AT LEAST three times a day for 30-45 minutes each. That's about 1,5 - 2 hours a day and that's the very, very minimum. Personally, I wouldn't get myself a dog for the very reason that I want to treat them right and I simply don't have the time (or the motivation) to go for 3-4 walks every day.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm more of a cat person. They're calmer and easier to take care of.

I gotta say though, there is so much truth to the "dogs are a man's best friend" saying. It's amazing how dogs can be so loving and protective of their families. My family's dog (a German Shepard mix) makes me feel safe when I'm home alone.

What Guys Said 12

• I have cats because they are easier to deal with. I tossed them all outside and they are happy as clams... course they want in... but cats want what the want.

love dogs personalities, but don't have the space or time.

• Cat person. I like their grace, agility and "I don't care" attitude. To me, dogs are just too goofy, though I do agree that dogs are probably a better family pet.

• Woof!!! Woof!!!🐶

• Aquarium.

• Dogs definitely. The only cats I like are the big cats lol.

• cat person all the way

• I'm more of a cat person. I just like how sneaky and furry they are 😍

• Cats over dogs any day

• Meow Lover here.

• Stoat, owl or a snake. Dogs are filthy and cats are scary.

• None tbh. They deserve streets.

• I'm more of a cat person. I like some dogs a lot more than others but generally I hate how they jump all over you, especially after standing in their poo

What Girls Said 16

• I do like both but I''ve never actually had a cat, so I guess I have to say I'm more of a dog person.

• http://i.imgur.com/IGLjS5k.jpg

Dog person 😍❤️

• Both ! Can't pick one!! You can be goofy with a dog and huuuug and be goofy... and huug.

But cat's are another level, relaxed, have an attitude like fuck You, have they're own life, will do something only if they feel like doing it. You need to have respect for them :D

• I'm a dog person. :)

• Dogs so far.

• I love both, but I prefer having cats as pets. They're less work and are more my speed (I am just as happy to ignore my cat some days as he is to ignore me!). Dogs are just too high energy for me most days.

• Cat person 😺
    They are fluffy, sassy, calm and adorable.

• Me = a cat person who doesn't want pets

• prefer dogs over cats

• Give me a cat and I will love you forever.

• I love all furbabies, but I love puppies most.

• Dog person. I dont really get along with cats:(

• I'm a "no pet" person, maybe a fish if I'm feeling up to it.

• I like dogs but I love cats <3

• Cat person.

• Cats <3