Though the poll options may seem extreme they need not be taken literally; it's a question of your stubbornness on the world and all that is within it that matters to you. It does not need to be earthshattering subjects or current hot topics either and can be as simple as your refusal to wear blue with green. Anything you feel very strongly about.
- Drop of a hat14% (4)9% (2)12% (6)Vote
- With some evidence4% (1)4% (1)4% (2)Vote
- With strong evidence39% (11)39% (9)39% (20)Vote
- With damning evidence18% (5)13% (3)16% (8)Vote
- You have to be threatened0% (0)4% (1)2% (1)Vote
- You have to be tortured4% (1)9% (2)6% (3)Vote
- Never give up, never surrender21% (6)22% (5)21% (11)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
From my science background, I need to see strong evidence of something before I will make up my mind about it. Of course, I have my own personal biases but I try to remain skeptical and critical about most things. I tend to cede to those with more experience in a particular area, and will be very critical of scientific research. I want to see a few studies before I declare a trend.
I will never wear navy with black, however. That's just not happening.0
Most Helpful Guy
Tend to try to take an academic approach to these with an earnest effort to remain objective, so I tend to shape and reshape my mind on issues based on whether the evidence leads.
That said, there is a stubbornness there when I come to build a lot of a mental picture of the world and find it contradicted by new evidence. I'd say I'm somewhere between "strong evidence" and "damning evidence" with respect to my stubbornness.0