How would you feel if your SO cheated on you with a Sex Bot?

Sex bots < this question made me wonder about this

• I'd be pissed and break up
    32% (9)31% (5)32% (14)Vote
  • I wouldn't care
    4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • I'd feel shitty cause they prefer a robot over me
    29% (8)25% (4)27% (12)Vote
  • I wouldn't consider that cheating cause it's not real
    21% (6)25% (4)23% (10)Vote
  • I'd feel something else
    14% (4)19% (3)16% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I would dismantle the robot and throw each piece at him and aim for where it would hurt the most, muahahahah. >:)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know how I'd feel, probably confused like how'd you fuck a robot instead of me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• First instinct was to say it was cheating but I guess it's not much different to using a vibrator, is it... I'd be pissed if he didn't tell me and I randomly found a fucking sex bot but if it was something we had discussed beforehand and it was just for masturbation when I wasn't around, then it's not too big a deal.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not cheating, it's an object, not another person. I'd address what they weren't feeling fulfilled with in the relationship, but I wouldn't consider it cheating.

0|2
    0|0
  • I mean, I get that it's not a real person... the the result and the intention is the same as if he cheated on me with a human. So it would be equally upsetting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao, wouldn't be bothered. Just tell him I'm his one and only sex doll. ;]

1|1
    0|0
  • Well it'd be confusing if I found out. I'd feel confused and ask him why he'd have sex with a robot? Probably feel off put from having sex with him because he didn't come to me first for sex and went to the robot instead.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would laugh

0|0
    0|0
  • ... the act of cheating is one ill never forgive, idc about who or WHAT he's cheating with.

0|0
    0|0
  • It'd be weird, but that's better than a real person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean it's a robot so it's basically just a sex toy

0|1
    0|0
  • feel shitty cuz he sexed a robot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dafuq? 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • although he would never do that , I would be pretty mad

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't consider this cheating. I

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd feel shitty. He's getting of using a sex bot!!

0|0
    0|0
  • its a robot, he's got some serious problems, i would not think it is not normal at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's just jerkin his gherkin with a toy, no biggie.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's fine... I'll just get a water hose and hose down his robot.. after all it's not waterproof... Say goodbye. Lmao.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 5

• These sex robots are like dildos with a human attachment, I'd probably laugh at my girlfriend! 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be perturbed she didn't tell me about it but other than that its fine i suppose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd understand, as it's simple sexual desire, not emotional, but I'd be hurt because I've made it very clear that I'm ready anytime haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Uh I'd be weirded out

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as its a not a male

0|0
    0|0