Weird question coming from a dude, but where do you go when you want to sing your heart out but you don't want anyone to hear?

I wish there was a little soundproof bubble I can step into when I want to vent emotion through song.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I'm with you here! I love to sing. But I am also very shy and would never sing in public! Even though I know I shouldn't be embarrassed, I am and I can't help it :P

I think what really helps me is that I can sing in my car. However, that may not be an option for every one who wants to sing but doesn't want an audience.

Another option would be a washroom where you can lock yourself inside. One where there is only one toilet. Another option is to go out into nature and find a place where people do not frequent.

If you live in an apartment and have access to the roof space. Then maybe go there if you think no one will be there.

• The shower is a great place for me.

• Karaoke

What Guys Said 2

• The roof of tall buildings, the peak of a mountain, the edge of a secluded cliff, or remote beach. If you ask me, the mountaintop with strong winds is the best.

• The shower?