This chicks bathroom is freaking me out.. what do?

Wtf.. Hershey syrup that is still cold to the touch.. Paint.. and a fcking leather chest that I'm afraid to open up. This is her only fcking bathroom. What the hell.. is this real life? What do? She thinks I'm taking a shit and I've been in here over 10 minutes.

Home now.. Covered in hershey's syrup. It's sticky... Not srs.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is a tiny possibility that she makes her own shampoo and just uses an empty chocolate syrup bottle to store it. It sounds like something I would do.
    The chest and paint I can't think of an explanation for. Maybe she likes to sit and don't relax in the shower? Perhaps she was planning on painting the bathroom?

Most Helpful Guy

• What the fuck? who has a bottle of Hersey's syrup in the bathroom? the paint can isn't that odd she may have been painting in there, that leather chest though /= not sure what to make of that, it gives me the vibe of I want to open it but I'm a little scared of what might be inside.

Lol just don't bring any of it up, act like you never saw any of it.

What Girls Said 14

• Rotfl

I need to know how she plans to use this.

• She wants to murder you and cut you into pieces to put you in that box.
    Try to break through that little window and run.

• Please go along with this. This should be entertaining.

Or run far, far away.

• She that kinky huh?

• LOOOOOL
    Good luck

• She probably. put the leather chest and paint in there to hide from u only she possibly forgot to shut the shower curtain forgot about it and she probably made a diy conditioner that she's storing an a hershys thing...

• Please tell us how this ended up... I'm on the edge of my seat right now waiting

• Wtf! Thats so weird... ummm run!!!

• why don't u just ask her?

• Just run dude, make a run for it. Wth is that black box?

• She did a fast clean up?

• 😂 lmao

• some people use the bath tub as hiding place for junk lying around the house and they use that curtain that you were not supposed to be moving to hide that stuff... smh

• Open it and post a picture asap!:p

• We have to know what's in there!

• Was just a dead fetus.. nothing special.

• Oh come on ~_~! You're not a fearless banana after all.

What Guys Said 17

• I am hoping that it is a girl running low on storage space but on the other hand if she says "Close your eyes", you have to say "Let's clarify the safe word".

• The leather thing is probably to cover up old hair dye spots in the tub. The paint can is probably from her painting something or just hiding the can because it was in the way. I'm not sure what the syrup is for though.

• There appears to be a window there but I can't tell exactly how large it is. Can you fit through there and call for help?

• The chest clearly has all her kinky sex toys, chains, ballgags, and whips in it. She likes to pour chocolate syrup on herself while huffing paint. What a freak! Where the hell did you meet this broad?

• You know what it is? A good time, is what it is.. ^.~

• Open the chest!

• lmaoo... body in there?

• i've done shit like that when i'm cleaning up real quick for a chick coming over.. perhaps she was doing the same knowing you were on your way.

y'kno moving all the messy stuff to a place that can handle messy stuff.

• out of the 3 restaurants I've worked at, i promise the girls bathroom is always dirtier or messier than the guys when i have to clean it

• Lol I don't know what to tell you man

• Hey... that's Dexter Morgan's knife set.

• LOOOL RUN 😂

• Jump out the window boi

• Did you ever find out what's in that chest? Lol

• lmao xD

• What do I do to not stay there for a long time? Post it on gag and wait for answers , smart

• I'm pretty sure she's gonna kill you.

Stay safe op.