What do YOU do after you have beaten a video game?

You do anything special?

Most Helpful Girl

• I die a little inside because I realize it's over. Then I make a new profile and replay the game and take different directions to get different results/endings.

Most Helpful Guy

• It took me a month to knockout Mike Tyson after that I just thought about how hard I had worked. But mastered the game when so many have failed. Mike Tysons punch out

What Girls Said 10

• I prefer JRPGs, and a lot of them have specials only accessible during a second play-through on the same save file.

Right now, I'm still working on Animal Crossing New Leaf. In case you're not familiar with the AC universe, to "complete" the game, you have to collect all the bugs, fish, art, etc. Many of them are only available at certain times of the year, certain hours of the day, and/or certain days of the week.

The game is set to you system clock, and game play happens in actual IRL time, so it literally takes at least a year to complete, if you play some at night and day. Sure you can "cheat" by setting the clock back or forward, AKA time traveling (TT), but in the newer games, this is detected by the game, and can cause negative affects on your town, and set back your progress.

I'm alternating between AC and "Fire Emblem Fates" right now, It's a battle strategy RPG, and you have to choose between two factions. It has additional DLC game-play released every few weeks. FEF is neat because there are actually 3 separate titles of the game to choose from, that each give you a different POV to play from. (Like with the Pokemon titles, you can pick Red of Blue to get different Legendaries) I bought the pre-release of "Birthright", which earned you a discount on "Conquest", and free digi copy of "Revelations".

I tend to hyper obsess over a game for several weeks, put it down for several weeks, then come back to it. I immediately seek out a new games when one is beaten.

• Nah... I'm more sad then - especially if I really loved the game. because I know there is going to be years and years before another good one surfaces. :(((((

66.media.tumblr.com/.../...97bvhy1uixmzxo4_250.gif

• I've rarely done that actually. There's always some level I can't beat, or can't beat well (1 star)

I will 'beat' the Witcher 3 though >:)

• Try it again on a higher difficulty or just move on to another.

• Wait until the end credits and see if thy have an extra scene at the end. I love the one thy had for ff10 and skyward sword.

Then after that I find another game to beat.

• throw a party ofc :P

• Nothing really. Just move on to the next game.

• Play a different one

• I go find another game.

• Let it go lol what else is there

• Well maybe you crack out a beer for self congratulations, or indulge in a fudge sundae

What Guys Said 15

• I don't even play games that I can 'beat' all that often any more. I mostly play multiplayer games.

However, if I'm really into the game, sometimes I'll have this bittersweet, almost depression-like feeling set in for a little while where I know the end is near. Sometimes I'll just sit there and try to reflect on the little journey I just went on and try to soak it in.

I guess I do this with most other types of media that I end up really enjoying. Especially a good book because you can see that there aren't a lot of pages left.

• look for 'Easter Eggs' and undisclosed bonus stuff!!!

• I pick it apart and see what could be improved, what I loved, and what really just plain sucked then post my opinion to YouTube for myself to watch later during a replay.

• Well the games I play are open world games, so when I complete the story of a game, I'll usually do side missions and chill around, explore etc.

• Move on to another game lol

• I beat it again on a higher difficulty or I go and beat another one or I take a nap or train.

• start a new one

• I do the jitterbug.

• I cry... i hate endings...

• Reflect with a deep “ahhhh"

• I burn a candle in the name of the Lord of light

• I always loose

• See what I'm sayin' - I can't even spell "lose". Guess I'm a winner. Lol!

• I put it on the shelf for a while then eventually replay it.

• Nothing usually catch all the Pokemon I didn't catch yet

• i play online or never play the game ever again