What would you do if you were God?

Simple, what would you do if you were omnipotent, able to do literally anything and everything you want? No limits, just unlimited magical power.

I would probably just go around recreating the "pleasure" scene from Bruce Almighty. I'd be an orgasmic God! This is what I mean:

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all create a disease that would rid the planet of a good 75% of the human population, then put a brainier species there to keep those humans in control and teach them how to treat this planet properly.
    But then there's still hundreds of other planets I need to manage so besides that I wouldn't bother with earth too much.

• "First of all create a disease that would rid the planet of a good 75% of the human population, "
      Wouldn't it be better just to kill them instantly.
      They aren't evil just misguided, you wouldn't want them to suffer

• Would it not be better to kill them instantly, then explain to them in the afterlife what they did wrong, then give them duties to help protect the environment

• @Waffles731 Hmm.. I like diseases though, and it would leave more room for speculations about my existence.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just end war and poverty straight away and just make everyone partying billionaires and abolish the law of physics which causes pollution and climate change so the weather is awesome and the air is fresh all the time.
    I would also delete things like cancer, disease and natural disasters from existence.
    I would make it so nobody aged past 25 their whole lives and nobody died and as the world's population increased then so did the mass and resources of the world.
    I would give everyone the ability to teleport wherever they like.

What Girls Said 2

• I would leave humanity to their own devices.

They will sort out their affairs with enough time, regardless of the truth or falsity of any religion.

• i would create a place far away from here so that i can have real peace... or i would create zelda in real life, just to see what it was like. ;-)

What Guys Said 17

• Honestly, I'm not sure. As becoming God I'd gain knowledge of things I could never conceive of so my view on everything would change. I would hope I would be balanced and fair.

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all".

• I'm afraid I'd have to give you a cosmic noogie!

• I would do the same

• If I was God? Be a bit less sadistic?

Purgatory, gone.
    All the deadly diseases, gone. Even God owes the Pharmaceutical reps favors so you have to leave the rest.
    Cognitive Dissonance will be met with a light shock, were training that out of the creationists.
    I'd tell the truth, creation was all about entertaining myself and it took me until 50 a. d to figure out I was being a dick so thats why the world never ended like my son said and the miracles dried up (their kind of addicting it took me a couple centuries to stop)
    Finally I'd leave everyone alone and without my "Grace" the Catholics will realize that there's nothing to stop them from raping and pillaging but hey the Atheists will set them straight before one of them tries to start a nuclear winter right?

• I am already the next prophet, I don't need to be God.

• I'd make a utopia, free of pain, suffering, death, Everyone is immortal, resurrect the dead, make it so that the universe will never die, make there be enough resources for everyone to have more than what they want for eternity.

• Create my own universe. Temporarily erase my own mind and reincarnate myself to experience life in it.

• Leave planet Earth for a few thousand years till people believe I don't exist then show up at the most awkward time to troll the fuck out of them and make them piss their pants...

Hey... I'd be a twisted God... heh heh heh >:)

• Make myself 280lbs lean.

• Scare the shit out of people on a daily basis

• that would be very bad for the world. I would be very ruthless god

• Make every girl have huge boobs

• allow humans to use magic.

• 0|1
  • Be like "Fuck you guys, I'm going home" - Cartman Voice

• I would make this world a utopia

• Take my virginity away and eat out/get laid with every girl I want to