Surrealist, perfectionist or realist?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got Realist which makes sense because I'm a realist painter I strive for realism

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a Perfectionist!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...46bc-94de-174ad80bbe14.jpg

You are a perfectionist. This test has come to the result that you have very good eyes and a great sense of detail. You enjoy having success and work very hard to achieve your goals. You don't like when things don't go as you planned and are therefore always attentive. You don't want to make any mistakes, so you always give 100%.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm a perfectionistic realistic optimist... Is that a thing?

According to the test I got perfectionist.

• Also perfectionist.

• You are a perfectionist. This test has come to the result that you have very good eyes and a great sense of detail. You enjoy having success and work very hard to achieve your goals. You don't like when things don't go as you planned and are therefore always attentive. You don't want to make any mistakes, so you always give 100%.

• Surrealist lol

You are a surrealist and this test has shown that you think in abstract ways. Your head is filled with ideas that often intertwine with each other. An entirely new and open world emerges! You notice symbols and signs in your daily life that stay hidden for others. Your thoughts often lead you further than you expected. With you by one's side, it never gets boring!

• It said surrealist.

• Same here. Perfectionist.

• All three

What Girls Said 9

• finally a quiz. freaking break from all the seriousness round here lol.

i got realist =]
    You are a realist because you perceive things as they are. You look at a picture to see a picture and not to find its hidden meaning. This gives you a very clear and unaltered view of things which is why you can always be counted on and you have a good overview of everything.

Lol, considering I did an entire class in one day, I would have to politely disagree with the results, But I is flattered.

Thank you random quiz.

• You are a realist because you perceive things as they are. You look at a picture to see a picture and not to find its hidden meaning. This gives you a very clear and unaltered view of things which is why you can always be counted on and you have a good overview of everything.

• You are a Perfectionist!

But I'm not lol I'm a surrealist.

• I also got perfectionist. Maybe not abnormable for an IT girl.

• I'm a realist most of my friends are surrealist.. one of my friends wants to lose weight am for a beach party next weekend and she thinks she'll lose enough to be toned and I told her that's unreal and she can't do it but whatever

• Realist.

• I got perfectionist as well.