If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I personally would live in Europe, so many things to do and see. Plus you can travel to different countries so much easier. But that's my wanderlust talking.

Most Helpful Guy

• Life quality is very, very important to me and my home country Switzerland is number 2 or 3 world wide in overall life quality, so I really like it here. It's not the most "interesting" country in the sense that there's not much wild stuff going on but for living it's awesome. Our education system is great, our health system is great, our nature is beautiful and clean, cities are not too big, there's no real poverty, we have direct democracy... there's not much else to wish for. If I couldn't live in Switzerland for some reason, the only other countries I'd want to live in permanently would be Norway, Sweden or Finland. Theoretically, Iceland would also be fine but the winters would be too dark and too cold for my taste.

However, if it was only for a year or two, I could live almost anywhere. I've lived abroad twice so far and both experiences were great.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Somewhere in Europe I suppose, but the grass is always greener on the other side. Maybe Canada

• 0|0
  • Australia has been my top destination for a while now 😊

• i think i would live near mountains. :)

• I'm good where I am, all my friends and family are here.

• The grass always seems greener on the other side. I'd stay right where I'm at

• New Zealand or Finland.

• Where ever my future SO and I can be happiest
    She decides to of course

• El Dorado or Atlantis.

• I would like to live in London, England.

• Australia from October till March. You know why.

From April till September, I'm fine here.

• Where ever beautiful women like you live

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• once upon a time, i would have said Europe. now i really don't think it's a good idea with everything happening there. however, i would like to see japan and possibly stay there. so far i'm good here though.

• There's actually not much going on here. The whole thing gets blown out of proportion by the media. To give you an example: between 2011 and 2016, Germany (the most welcoming country towards refugees in Europe) has accepted 137,000 refugees. That might sound like a lot... until you find out that Germany has a population of roughly 90 million people. So all the refugees that have been accepted during the last 5 years make up considerably less than 1% of the whole German population. You'd probably find almost as many middle eastern people in New York City alone.

• @BlueCoyote oh. well i've been watching paul joseph watson a lot lately, and everything he's been talking about sounds heavy.

• Probably Italy. I love it there. Some of my mom's family is still there and it's just a beautiful place.

• Meh, I can think of a couple places I'd rather be right now...

• Austin, TX

OR

Seattle, WA

• I don't know. I keep on moving between 3 countries rn and I like it.
    Maybe Australia or Canada.

• I'm quite happy to live in Canada.

• Somali beach

• Norway

It's peaceful there right? For the most part?