A Syrian mom and dad cry over their 3 dead children, how do you feel after seeing it?

this breaks my heart, just a few of the many cases out there
how does this make y'all feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• My eyes got moist. I wish I could do something to help

Most Helpful Guy

• world is to busy to reply such "unimportant" questions.

it breaks my heart though.

• same

• thanks fr MHO :)
      i hope world stays awake to empathize the pain of humans equally

What Girls Said 2

• It's so sad to see them lose their children, especially the dad because it was the day before Father's Day :(

• Nothing.

What Guys Said 3

• Everyone in the US who votes for Democrats AND Republicans are responsible for this and every other death over there. Stop the imperialism, people. Vote out the scumbags who won't stop sticking their noses into other countries' business.

• *Every person in the US who votes for Democrats OR Republicans is responsible

• Yeah, it's awful. Children dying is the worst. Did you happen due to the Syrian Civil War?

• no , it isn't civil war, i agree though it is awful these kids , it is not their fault at all to be the victims of such wars

• what war is it then?

• i don't want this to become something political i just wanted them to share this but it is something with russia you do the research but yeah i just want them to have a moment of peace and to let whoever checks this pray for them and nothing more :D

• I'm too busy trying to get laid to worry about kids dying.