If you were the opposite gender for a day: How do you think it will be like, and what will you do?

Simply if you were the opposite gender for a whole day, do you think it would be easier or harder? why?

And with all that time in your hands, what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• post sexy pics on here to troll all the men.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I had a dream one time where I was a girl and I spent like the first few hours looking at myself in the mirror, spreading my legs, bending over, and then being kind of fascinated by it.

Then I had to pee and I was standing over the toilet and tried to pee normally except I couldn't control the stream at all and got pee all over the place.

Then the whole floor was covered in pee and I slipped and fell and got pee all my back and I had to clean off the pee and I felt gross the whole time.

That was the end of the dream. I didn't get to find out whether it was easier or harder, but peeing was definitely different there.

• I'd probably nag myself to the brink of suicide.

• Harder, because I've never been a girl before. For starters when I first woke up and went to take my morning piss I'd probably piss all over myself before it dawned on me that I had to sit to pee. Getting dressed would probably be a tad difficult too. I only own men's clothes (surprise, I know), but even if I had something to wear I would imagine putting it on would take some real fanagaling. And than make up, I don't even think I'd try that, probably poke an eye out if I did. And my hair, well, I already have long hair do that probably wouldn't be so bad. I imagine my boobs would probably get in the way, I mean imagine one day your flat chested the next you got a couple of bazookas poking out. Overall, I think it would probably be a very bad day, annoying at least.

• Nothing in my daily life would change, unless it was a particular day of the month.

• I'd probably hit up Canal St and buy all the fake Gucci and Prada purses. Lol.