Have you ever had a near death experience?

What happened? How did you feel then and how do you feel about what happened now?
Personally I've had a car run into me from the back, it was winter so i fell into the snow and he wasn't driving fast, but if the circumstances were slightly different i could have ended up pretty badly. Back then i basically just stood up and walked away, thinking back i kinda realized how it could have ended differently.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 times

Once during Halloween a drunk guy almost hit me (I was 4)
    Once I tried to commit suicide (I was 13, almost died)
    Another time recently (16) in the car. A guy went around the car in front of him and almost head on hit my car.

What Guys Said 6

• Many times, but only two severe ones.

• What happened?

• Feelings happened. Not wanting to see people around me lose their lives anymore, I nearly killed myself, several times.

• i'm sorry man, that's rough. i hope you're feeling better

• Yes I did. My mom stabbed and I was bleeding. I was scared that I'm going to die and I didn't know if I should fight back or not. I felt weak.

Now I totally hate and fear my mom. I have serious trust issues.

• Yeah nan I was playing as zoey and the tank threw a rock at me I hade 1% heth left but I found some pain pills

• A few times yeah.

• so many times that i lost count and i forgot the most of them

• I think a near death experience is rather being clinically dead before getting reanimated.

What Girls Said 3

• I have only been told stories but I guess my tonsils swelled up pretty badly when I was like a baby / toddler and my parents had to rush me to the ER because I couldn't breathe around them.

Safe to say they got removed pretty shortly after that.

• Many times.

• Yes I almost died at one point.