Which dead man would you bring back?

Heath ledger
Which dead man would you bring back?
James Dean

Paul Walker

Tupac
Kurt Cobain

Cory Monteith

Buddy Holly

• Heath Ledger
  • James Dean
  • Paul Walker
  • Tupac
  • Kurt Cobain
  • Cory Monteith
  • Buddy Holly

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 18

• Paul Walker <3

lol why is Kurt Cobain even on that list he would just shoot himself again if we brought him back..

• I'd definitely bring back Kurt.

• If I could raise men from the dead I think I'd choose someone with a bit more to offer the world than a pretty face and a strong fan base.

• Heath. His career was on the rise and I feel like he could've done so much more. I feel like the world was really robbed of some well acted movies. I see him in films and notice how versatile he was as an actor. I watch him and forget that he's dead. It's hard reality to come back to when the movie is over. He was gone too soon.

• Heath..
    Good actor, cute Guy, too young to have to Die.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Paul Walker or Heath Ledger.

• I would bring back Heath ledger.

Wouldn't bring Cory Monteith, he would probably just overdose on heroin and alcohol again. Though as you can see I failed and put this on someone else comment by accident. XD

• Out of these Paul Walker.
    Other than that Michael Jackson and Muhammad Ali.

• Ali was no saint. I saw a video on YouTube the other day from 1971 where he was criticizing interracial marriage. He also made a lot of racist remarks about Joe Frazier leading up to their fight, mocking his big lips and calling him a gorilla ( he was much darker than Ali).

• Paul Walker & Heath Ledger.

• heath ledger!!! i loved him in dark knight. he was an amazing actor

• Kurt and Buddy.

#MusicIsTheDrug

• Kurt Cobain

• Tupac, never listened to his music but he's cute.

• KC no contest.

• Heath and Paul!!!

• Paul Walker. But i feel sad for Lea Michele about Cory 😔

• Paul Walker 😢😢😢

• Kurt Cobain!!!

What Guys Said 24

• I would bring back none of them. Although, Cobain would just shoot himself again, so that's just obviously no. Death is peace. To rip them away from that is severely selfish and insensitive.

• Heath killed himself too didn't he? Or was it an accidental overdose? In any case, he was a big loss. His portrayal of the Joker in The Dark Knight was simply the best performance of all time, in my opinion. If I was a selfish, greedy asshole--I mean, more of one--then I would bring Heath back.

• Reported for being a nonsense you didn't contribute anything

• I liked the third batman with bane, but I can't help but wonder what could have been had Keith Ledger been alive.

• None of them, I want Michael Jackson back!

• They seriously just reported he had child porn and animal tourture porn

• Paul 😥

• 0|0
  • I would say tupac, but he ain't dead. But outta those, Heath ledger, although I'm not a fan of any of them

• 1|0
  • I'd bring back Benjamin Orr and "The Incredible" Brad Delp. The Cats will have their bass guitarist back and Boston will have their lead singer back.

• None. Let them all suffer in the fiery depths of the bowels of hell where they belong.

• Must bring back Paul

• michael jackson

• John Candy and John Ritter.

• George Carlin

• Heath for sure we need this joker back 😢

• I was never a fan of any of em so I don't know

• How? How could you not like Batman: The Dark Knight Returns? Heath Ledger's joker was the bees knees man.

• @Miezko lol. I just simply do not watch movies at all

• didn't really care about anyone of those

• Tupac

• Ayrton senna

• Tupac!

• Cobain is the most legendary to me, but he committed suicide. There's no point to bringing him back.

• I only know Cobain, but it wouldn't be fair to bring him back when it was his choice to die

• Out of those Heath Ledger. I am not a fan of the others at all. If I could pick anyone though, I would pick Benjamin Franklin. Mostly because I think he would be trouble for our modern politicians. It would be really hard for them to go against one of our most beloved founding fathers.

The reality was that he was into smoking pot, having orgies, walking around naked with no curtains on his windows. lol It would be political suicide though going against a founding father. Watching the chaos he would cause the establishment would be hilarious.

• Buddy Holly or James Dean perhaps among this list. But let's not forget Jeff Porcaro from Toto, Rob Fisher from Naked Eyes and Steve Gilpin from Mi-Sex and so many other great musicians and singers who left this world very early.

And Kurt Cobain doesn't deserve to be in this list. He was trash, and not an important person at all. He didn't offer anything in the world of music. It was the music industry who promoted him because... I really don't know why.

• The music industry did not push Nirvana. They expected pearl jam to be big, and maybe soundgarden, nirvana came out of nowhere, they were signed on a spin off label from Geffen at sonic youth's suggestion, they didn't spend that much on the album, the video for smells like teen spirit was shot incredibly cheaply, and even DGC records thought that 'come as you are' was the best shot for a hit on the album.

The explosion of 'smells like teen spirit' was not label manufactured at -all-.

In fact the years after involved masses of 80s bands getting dumped from their contracts while labels floundered around signing all kinds of odd bands hoping they'd strike lightning again. The industry was entirely NOT running things.

If you hate the music, that's your view, but in terms of what happened, it was not engineered.

• @0112358 And Europe and Def Leppard were as massive as Bon Jovi and they were similar genre, but since 90s they got lost. Also Synth-Pop bands died as well since 90s, like Human League and Bananarama. Even if they were massive in the 80s.

• I would say synthpop had -mainly- died down at least as being mainstream big in north America, by the end of the 80s. Depeche mode and new order were still big, but they were more a subculture then the mainstream. The mainstream was more big rock bands, yeah like def leppard, aerosmith, bon jovi, etc. And the biggest survived, but the smaller ones of that type vanished in the alt-rock explosion. That's in the 'rock' world. Dance music was bubbling along (but quite different from synthpop), and so was hip hop, they were quite distinct subcultures. People did not tend to listen to more than one. It was a small number of people who liked both rock and rap back then (and almost all teens). Rock-rap hybrids became more common in the 90s. And in the mid 90s there were more alternative/electronic things that bubbled up, trip hop first, then what got called 'electronica'

• Walker