Can men fall in love?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They most definitely can fall in love.

What Guys Said 20

• "Men fall in love faster than women, but wait longer to say those three special words, survey finds"

www.independent.co.uk/.../...al-words-9873491.html

• No.. we just break hearts, cause chaos, and cheat on you. All we are capable of actually.

• Absolutely not. We are all heartless creatures with no emotions whatsoever. All of us. You finally caught on to it.

• Men hide many things. Difficult to understand you can.

• Everyone does that. Women included. But yes, generally men are more evul, of course.

• You are right "/

• Of course. Understand that guys have a tendency to SHOW their feelings not tell them. So it's sometimes easy to miss. But guys feel, and feel deeply.

• we fall harder and easier.

• No. Don't be stupid!

• Look at your parents

• Yes. We're the only gender that can. Women don't live men, they love the things they can get from men.

Men love women. Women love children. Children love hamsters. Hamsters love sunflower seeds.

• So men love sunflower seeds 😂

• Haha. Most do. A lot of my coworkers eat the damn things like you wouldn't believe. I prefer in-the-shell peanuts.

• Of course.

• I can't. Every male I know has. I've seen the most hardened man fall to his knees for women. Even Hitler had his girl right up till the end.

• Well, to be fair, Eva was COMPLETELY in control of that relationship. He couldn't have gotten rid of her if he'd tried, lol.

The thing that mind-fucks me the most about Hitler is that he also had his *dog* in that bunker, too.
      That's just... fucked up, because I know very, very, VERY few animal lovers who are shitty bad people.

• Of course.

• If Troy is anything to go by, then yes.

• Yes we can

• well of course they can.

• Of course

• Is this a real question? I hope for your sake it isn't.

• Nope

• yes, i personally can't stop thinking about this one girl no matter how hard i try

• ugh? what the hell do you mean?

What Girls Said 13

• Nobody ever fell in love with me legit. Guys have crushes on me but that's it.
    Only 1 probably loved me because he asked me out every year since I was 10 until senior year.

• I think it's hard to truly be in love until you are actually together, or feelings are reciprocated at least. Anything one way cannot be more than a crush. The complete explosion in your brain is when they feel the same way back.

• Argh yeah

• Probably. I mean, my parents have been together for like 36 years. It would be difficult to stay together if my father wasn't head over heels for my mother.

• 2|0
  • Yes, men can. Boys however? Nope. And unfortunately, there's more boys nowadays than men. By far.

• Men certainly can and do fall in love.

• Lol I believe so

• Of course they can

• No offense, but this is a dumb question.
    Men are human too.
    Men can fall in love just as men can get heartbroken.

• Yes of course :)

• u gotta be kidding -.-

• Sure, see it every week as I look at my brothers.

• Yes they can, once they do, it is the best feeling on earth

• Waiting. ..

• Wow. Thanks.

• You are most welcome. Give it time tho, there are also many thorns out there