At this point, who do you dislike more... Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?

• Hillary Clinton
  • Donald Trump

Most Helpful Girl

• Well Hilary is a criminal. And she defended a child rapist. I get it was her job, but still.
    But then again, Trump is currently accused of raping a 13yr old girl. So it's like a very close tie but Trump is worse.

• Source for Trump raping a girl?

• Perhaps not the day off, maybe a few days later at most but waiting several years when there's no evidence left to prove someone's case seems very stupid.
      You have to look at it through the legal standpoint. As horrible as it is when someone is raped, everyone is innocent until proven guilty. That's why a person has to report rape as quickly as possible otherwise the evidence can disappear.

• @QuestionMan I get it. But when you're threatened, it's very hard for a child to want to speak up

Most Helpful Guy

• Both.
    It kills me that the two major parties get away with this crap. They use scare tactics to lull us into a sense of terror, then they say, "Oh, but we have a better solution over here."
    That "better" solution, however, is still worse than what we started with. The greatest ally of the GOP is the Democratic Party, and vice versa. They prop each other up in vicious cycles of fear.
    When will America stop being afraid? When will we vote for someone we truly can get behind, instead of voting out of fear? It's no wonder that we have such low voter turnout rates. The ballot is usually shit, so there's no point in voting.

What Girls Said 14

• I am not a fan of Hillary...
    "13 Hours" Convinced me even More she is a Con.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Trump... 😒

• Not a fan of both, but seriously, Trump is wayyy stupid. The way he speaks is just ridiculous.

• Well he is from New York lol and he doesn't use pre-made speeches half the time, which is why everyone else sounds so professional compared to him because they aren't actually speaking normally just reading a speech someone else made for them beforehand.

• Donald Trump, always and forever. He's a moron who doesn't know what he's doing. Clinton is a crook, so she's not much better.

• Clinton

• Donald Trump.

He's totally an idiot.

B.

• Donald Trump. I'm not someone who's into politics, but I don't hear nearly as much shit about Hillary as I do about Donald. So I suppose she's the lesser of two evils.

• No doubt in my mind... Hillary. She deserves to be in prison.

• you /

• Trump.

• Lmao i was looking for a both option but okay

• Donald.

• How can anyone compare Hilary with trump? Better yet , how can anyone can him seriously?

• I dislike both, but I dislike Trump more.

What Guys Said 25

• You know something, people have been calling his decisions random since his business decisions came into the public lexicon. Do you know how many building projects; many of them being done by the government, were about to be total disasters and then he would swoop in and turn into a complete success? Can you guess what people were saying back then too? Only he wasn't crazy, and if someone who has the courage to do what he thinks is right even when everyone tells him he's wrong. . . only to end up right in the end isn't a genius, for no other reason than he sees what others do not see, than I don't know what the fuck a genius is supposed to be. And by the way, most geniuses are known to have very high opinions of themselves, Albert Einstein being a classic example, Plato, Alexander the Great and I think even Freud. So maybe you shouldn't be knocking him for that especially considering, he is the most misquoted person in America right now.

• Clinton is less anti-capitalist than Trump, and yet, when she screws up the economy (even more than it is already screwed up), capitalism won't be falsely blamed, but it would be falsely blamed under Trump, as it was under Bush Jr and Hoover.

Clinton, despite being a terrible politician and a despicable person, is the less bad candidate.

• I dislike Hillary more, she'd be a worse president than Trump... and that's saying a lot.

• Pictures speak more than a thousand words:

www.bilderload.com/.../...ax01s61yqjo1540PXG3Z.jpg

• I have deep dislike of Trump

• As a man, I say Trump. He is a racist, a sexist, a homophobe, a five-time draft dodger, a money launderer, won't release his tax returns, filed for bankruptcy four times, makes fun of disabled people, and has connections to the mafia.

This man is not someone that I want in the Oval Office, I absolutely cannot trust him. That's why I'm voting for Clinton instead.

• Hillary I hate that cunt, despicable human being.

• Hillary Clinton by far. Don't get me wrong, both of them can take turns kissing my ass, but Hillary is worse.

• Trump.
    "Belgium... Is a beautiful city"
    Guys.. We are gonna make this idiot our president.. Think about it.

• normally in politics I refuse to try to decide on the shiniest of two turds, but Trump is literally a political apocalypse waiting to happen.

• Trump for President, let the female tyrant in and she'll take away free speech and promote further censorship

• I definitely dislike crooked Hillary a lot more.

• Hillary. Trump does not advocate infanticide.

• Hillary Clinton and the DNC. #BernieOrStein

• Hillary seems to be the lesser evil

• The world would be better off if they both just killed each other

• Donald Trump by far

• Clinton

Sometimes I think Trump doesn't believe half the shit he says.

• Clinton by far
    There's not a worse candidate

• i think they just should get married. best couple of 2016.

• Trump gets the edge, but I hate both.

• Donald Trump doesn't have a currently open FBI criminal investigation.

• I have a feeling this will turn into a flame war.

• Niether but i prefer trump wins

• Dislike suggests personal feelings. I don't know. I don't hate either, I don't have great fondness for either one though.

I'd rather Clinton be in charge, Trump is convinced he's a genius and that his random decisions are excellent ones. Not good.