• Only when I can give them back to their parents
    31% (24)24% (20)27% (44)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I like toddlers age 1-4

0|0
36|42

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, but newborn humans are NOT very cute. Newborn puppies and kittens are much cuter. But bu the time babies get to be 4-6 months old, they are very cute.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love babies, used to be a nanny, loved that too. Give me all of the tiny hoomans.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 41

• Human babies specifically? I'm actually neutral on this. Don't ever want any children of my own though.

But baby animals, such as pets, or at the zoo, then uh... I think so, I find them to be adorable and funny to watch.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those little rug runners aren't bad. Been nice to have had a couple of them in my younger day

1|0
    0|0
  • No thanks, I'm a vegetarian :) JK. I loved my child, and I'm happy hanging with my grandchildren, but I am not looking for another child of our own.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. Not until 6 months to a year then they become fun and actually play. The first 6 months all they do is eat, shit, cry lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they ruin lives but I'll have some when I've got the moolah. Also they're like farts: I know I wouldn't mind my own but I certainly can't stand other people's.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like them

1|0
    0|0
  • Meat's a little stringy, and I can never finish a whole one.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're BANSHEES man

1|0
    0|0
  • 😂😂 @NicoleMariaX3 once said them little pooping machines that's all I remember

1|0
    0|0
  • I love babies 😍 I'm great with them 😄

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love babies but hate it when they poop!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm the guy that's always smiling and talking to people's cute babies in the mall and restaurants and so on haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like babies or kids for that matter, not untill they are 18, sometimes even then they are still acting like pricks who need to grow up

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes everytime I see one I want one

1|0
    0|0
  • I LIKE THEM WHEN I AM COOKING THEM IN THE OVEN MUAHAHAHHAHAA

That creepy very creepy 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Babies are okay but I do not like kids (ages 3+) much.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i do, i love babies :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes !!! : D
    but the poop...
    damn... the poop. Seems alien.
    That smell is somthing...

1|0
    0|0
    • Breastfed babies' poop doesn't stink, really. It actually smells slightly sweet, even.

When babies are fed formula, *then* their poops stink just like adults' poops.

• @redeyemindtricks O ok, but theones tha i remember were the worst i have ever smell haha

• Not really. I can appreciate but not want to take care of a baby.

1|0
    0|0
  • Toddlers who can make me laugh. Like a clown who amuses me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything but the doodoo lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I love babies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Babies are such the cutest things!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope not the least

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah and we would have beautiful ones 🙂

1|0
    0|0
  • Na. Babies are so annoying. That's why I'm not having any

1|0
    0|0
  • I like babies, they're not stupid like teens, adolescents and adults.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are loud, noisy, and do a bunch of stuff like throw up. I'm not a fan lol

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 35

• Meh. I am extremely indifferent to them. I don't find them cute. I don't find their antics endearing or amusing, and I get very annoyed with people who think theirs is the special one who won't cry and be loud so they bring it to places like movie theatres and weddings and restaurants and then they just expect everyone else to accept that their night is ruined because they don't know how to get a babysitter or shut their kid up.

I don't ask to hold them. But babies and small children seem drawn to me for some odd reason. So I tolerate them. I don't mind them when they're quiet and happy. I have zero tolerance for them when they're anything else.

I am not maternal whatsoever lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do love babies :) I look forward to someday hopefully having my own :D

1|0
    0|0
  • So much so <3 Yes

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as I can give them back, they're cute.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really because the sound of them crying will put me in a really bad mood and become annoyed/angry.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love little ones :) Can't wait to have my own little ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're cuteee but I don't want kids rn.

1|0
    0|0
  • HAHA option C sounds like me so much :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Only when I can give them back to their parents, for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • love love love them :D so cute... and cuddly... and warm... :) and they smell so good :p i love babies!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like babies at all. Live toddlers and little kids tho but only in small doses.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them until they start crying 😄

2|1
    0|0
  • I do but I am not obsessed with them : D

1|1
    0|0
  • they're ugly, annoying and gross... I don't get the hype

1|1
    0|0
  • yeah... whenever i see one, i get the urge to have kids. than i remember i don't make enough money.

3|0
    0|0
  • I mean they're cute and all. Do I want one? Not right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i want to kidnap my neice and nephews

1|0
    0|0
  • Only when I can give them back to their parents. They're too soft and squishy to be under my permanent protection 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I like babies but there's not a better feeling then to give them back to their parents after baby sitting O:-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Not ready for my own yet so right now it's C. When I am married I'll definitely want some of my own. I'll even go so far as a sperm bank if my partner is a woman or infertile man.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like children. Especially when I can give them back.

1|1
    0|0
  • THEY ARE SO CUTE!

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends how they are cooked

1|0
    0|0
  • They are adorable but a tonnnnn of work. It's a big responsibility and a person needs to be ready for that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't only like but I love babies every time I see a baby I have to get a pic with her/him
    PS: I have to know the parents first

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they're cute. But it doesn't mean I want them. Hahah

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I love babies and can't wait to have some of my own.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Babies are cuties patooties. So yeah, I do like them! Can't wait to have some of my own.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love babies they are so adorable

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls