Girls, Have you ever had a fake account?

11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Not on this site, but on Facebook and YouTube. The Facebook one was definitely a fake account, but I wouldn't consider my accounts on YouTube being fake. With that site, you don't use a "real name." You simply make something up. And, those accounts are personal. Two are for private use and one is a public channel with public videos.
    Facebook, yeah... I made a fake account to try and friend someone I know. We're not supposed to know each other so I couldn't just add him. He denied my fake request and blocked that account. Smart guy. :P

• I tried to have a fake account to talk with my boyfriend. trust (where) but I was too lazy. And I should probably go delete her. Haha, her one year should roll up and take care of it.

• Nah I have better things to do with my time and wise man advice 😜

• Nope, this has been my only one, and it's real.

• When I was a teenager (sixteen or so) I would make fake social media accounts based on characters in my stories, to see how believable they were. It was interesting, and helped me to develop my characters more.

• Nope, never

• i don't actually know how to make one. so that's a no.

• No, I never had a fake account. I don't see what's the point of it and I think I would just waste my time.

• Nope. ..

• Of course. It was an inside joke between my girlfriends. It was very funny. No harm was done of course.