Opinions on this car?

Opinions on this car? Would this car impress? I've yet to see a purple challenger on the road... anywhere in my
state (CA)

1|0
11|17

Most Helpful Girl

• No, ancient gas-guzzlers are never impressive.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's a brand new 2016 challenge r/t... With 23mpg on highway, 15 on street.

• Show All
    • @nfigure thats really cool lol, I would make it wear a helmet though. Just in case 😂

• haha cute xD

Most Helpful Guy

• there's a reason you haven't seen a purple challenger on the road lol

#pimpin'

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Yes the car would impress me in more common color as well simply because of the design of it the color only adds to it 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like something a fat, bald, middle-aged white guy with a tiny penis would drive to prove that he's still virile to his trophy wife who has been cheating on him since they started dating.

1|2
    0|0
  • I mean it's eh... i dont like the color and I dont think its all that impressive

1|0
    0|0
  • I see cars like that all the time, purple ones included. They're not impressive in the slightest, I don't know why they would be.

1|0
    0|0
  • To ME that car screams "petrol head" + gold-card-carrying "guy pack" member.

I personally would be turned off.
    Its in the exact same category as a pick up or ute or van or hatch back to me.

Apologies in advance if that sounds harsh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I don't like the design.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it, I'd be tempted to race it if were lined up at a stop light lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've just seen a purple challenger like that the other day.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was a kid I loved purple case because they usually had LA Lakes flags. So I got really excited. I don't know for people in general...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• A mid-life crisis car kinda like Corvettes.
    It's a car built on the same LC unibody platform as the Chrysler 300M , they just threw a new block into it and there you go , it's a "muscle car" now. Body on frame or nothing!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • If you had one where i live (the netherlands), you would definitly impress because muscle cars are ridicoulusly over here. But as far as i know they are very common in the usa so i dont think a different color will really impress people.

0|1
    0|0
    • Agreed with this. A lot of people in the USA love Dodge Challengers and Chargers, but they are relatively common to see on the road, almost like the Ford Mustang: a well-liked and popular car, but common to the point that people won't stop and gasp or anything when they see one. xD

• I've seen a few purple ones on the road. I do like it that they brought them back but I've never driven one yet. So can say if I'm impressed or not lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a very cool car. Saw an orange one today, also very cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Not impressed

1|0
    0|0
  • That car is awesome and yes it's impressive

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, Get a Silverado and add 8 inches. Thats noticeable

0|0
    0|0
  • Challengers are freaking sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, high school girls and girls in impoverished neighborhoods.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's awesome my dude!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a colour I like, to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • me likey :D

0|0
    0|0
  • na crap car