Opinions on this car?

Opinions on this car? Would this car impress? I've yet to see a purple challenger on the road... anywhere in my
state (CA)

Most Helpful Girl

• No, ancient gas-guzzlers are never impressive.

• It's a brand new 2016 challenge r/t... With 23mpg on highway, 15 on street.

• @nfigure thats really cool lol, I would make it wear a helmet though. Just in case 😂

• haha cute xD

Most Helpful Guy

• there's a reason you haven't seen a purple challenger on the road lol

#pimpin'

What Girls Said 10

• Yes the car would impress me in more common color as well simply because of the design of it the color only adds to it 👍

• Looks like something a fat, bald, middle-aged white guy with a tiny penis would drive to prove that he's still virile to his trophy wife who has been cheating on him since they started dating.

• I mean it's eh... i dont like the color and I dont think its all that impressive

• I see cars like that all the time, purple ones included. They're not impressive in the slightest, I don't know why they would be.

• To ME that car screams "petrol head" + gold-card-carrying "guy pack" member.

I personally would be turned off.
    Its in the exact same category as a pick up or ute or van or hatch back to me.

Apologies in advance if that sounds harsh.

• Honestly, I don't like the design.

• I like it, I'd be tempted to race it if were lined up at a stop light lmao.

• I've just seen a purple challenger like that the other day.

• No.
    ...

• When I was a kid I loved purple case because they usually had LA Lakes flags. So I got really excited. I don't know for people in general...

What Guys Said 16

• A mid-life crisis car kinda like Corvettes.
    It's a car built on the same LC unibody platform as the Chrysler 300M , they just threw a new block into it and there you go , it's a "muscle car" now. Body on frame or nothing!!!

• If you had one where i live (the netherlands), you would definitly impress because muscle cars are ridicoulusly over here. But as far as i know they are very common in the usa so i dont think a different color will really impress people.

• Agreed with this. A lot of people in the USA love Dodge Challengers and Chargers, but they are relatively common to see on the road, almost like the Ford Mustang: a well-liked and popular car, but common to the point that people won't stop and gasp or anything when they see one. xD

• I've seen a few purple ones on the road. I do like it that they brought them back but I've never driven one yet. So can say if I'm impressed or not lol

• It's a very cool car. Saw an orange one today, also very cool.

• nope

• Not impressed

• That car is awesome and yes it's impressive

• Nah, Get a Silverado and add 8 inches. Thats noticeable

• Challengers are freaking sexy.

• Yeah, high school girls and girls in impoverished neighborhoods.

• I think it's awesome my dude!

• Not a colour I like, to be honest.

• me likey :D

• na crap car

• Orange is better. Mustangs are even better

• i dont think it would impress here in UK