How can you tell if a guy is intimidated of you?

Just wondering how you can tell?

What Guys Said 1

• what i do is, dont approach (i'll never approach a girl anyways), try to ignore you, and make it seem like im not interested in you when im really in love with you. id check you out when your not looking and try to see if your looking, i wait for the girl to approach if she's interested, and if im lucky and you do approach, i'll assume everything you say is a prank or im being judged, i'll be nervous, perhaps shake / shiver from being anxious, hold my arms closer to my body or cross my arms as if im cold, when its warm.

What Girls Said 2

• If he acts awkward.

I know, it’s hard to tell sometimes whether a guy’s acting awkward or he’s just that kind of strange.

Men who are intimidated by you might talk too loudly, stiffen their stance, push out their chest, fidget more than usual and just generally seem awkward and uncomfortable talking to you.

Or even no matter what you say to the guy, he takes it as an insult. Why? He’s intimidated and thinks you’re constantly judging him. He gets defensive and generally acts like an ass. If his ego’s that fragile, do you even want to deal with him to begin with?

Wishing you the best of luck.

• Avoiding you , eye contact, being in the same room , talking specially if you have different views on the subject. Brief answers.

On the other hand... I like guys to be a little intimidated... I don't want every guy to approach me unless I want them to approach