What do you think of having your bathtub in the bedroom?

Not sure myself

• I would love it
  • I have that
  • I hate it
  • wouldn't have it but I don't dislike it

Most Helpful Girl

• That'd be perfect

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I wouldn't have it. I don't hate it but I also just don't get why it's in the bedroom.

• I wouldn't want it right in the bedroom like that. I do like the idea of an open concept en suite bathroom though, like slightly partitioned but not walled off, but it has to have a separated water closet with a door for pooping privacy.

• I feel like that's an open ensuite at its awkwardness state lol I don't like that.

• No, thank you.

• I'm just thinking that you would completely wreck your floors.

• Yeah you've definitely want to tile the area where the bath stood and even then I'd be worried about splashing and the running onto the other flooring.

I'd rather just have a nice en suite.

• @Sara413 yeah me too. It's nice for like a magazine, but not for a real house, in my opinion.

• It looks good in the pic but I imagine how impractical that would be. Those floors would get wet and damaged too.

• I mean it'd be hot for a weekend at a hotel I guess but i don't take baths so I just think it would end up being a waste of space in my own house

• I kinda love that. Not going to lie

• That would just wet up my bedroom

• well that seems unusual.

• Def don't like that idea...

• I hate it.

I am not a bath person to being with, even though that tub is beautiful. But the wetness and humidity can't be good for where I sleep. I want my tub/shower in the bathroom away from my bedroom. Or at least a door separating the two, with good ventilation in the bathroom.

• I'd rather have a bathroom in my room with a bathtub

What Guys Said 8

• Even if you protected the floor from water spillage, moisture in the air would get caught in the linen, etc., and cause problems.

• that would certainly make things more interesting... whether thats good or bad I'm not sure lol.

• Nope that would be dumb and probably inconvient

• I would hate it

• WOuldn't want the extra heat from the hot water in the room especially during summer.

• I would put a bath everywhere if I could.

• that would be very luxurious i dont see why i need that though.

• Most peoples houses dont look like that. So I'm betting ur average house would not be a good idea.