Help me please?

I must and was supposed to keep this as a secret but I am just too curious about what's happening. I woke up from my sleep and at first, I didn't remember anything but after a few hours when I was watching some drama, a thought struck me. I dont know if this is a dream or real but I felt like I have been bitten by a vampire, the pain was only for a short while when the fangs sank into my neck then it feels pleasurable. I didn't really get to see the face of "that thing" clearly as it was blurry and I dont know... I fainted or something, I just dont know. You guys know, there is something like a vampire can make humans forget for what they have done to us, but I really dont know. It doesn't feel like subconcious dream either because I kind of feel something soft on my neck until now. I keep on thinking about it. I'm scared but I'm curious. I do watch vampire movie but its only once or twice, but this feeling is totally different.

What Guys Said 2

• there's no such thing as vampires, quit obsessing over them. and quit finding them attractive.

• your overthinking it too much. dont worry, nothing has happened like that.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure you didn't get bitten.