Do you think anything is possible?

(If you believe in God)
do you believe if you pray and ask for something he could give it to you which is why you should be careful.
Example: you want a person.

• Yes anything can happen
  • No not really

Most Helpful Guy

• god works in mysterious ways

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes of course. I believe anything can happen and I believe in miracles too. God can give you anything you ask for, so it's very careful to mind what you hope and wish for. If you pray to God asking for something, he might not give it to you in the way you imagined but he'll always grant you exactly what you need.

What Guys Said 10

• Nothing will happen unless you work for it. If prayers worked wed all be millionaires.

• but what if the person does both things and nothing happens then?

• I say yes and no. First, it's important to understand that many people (like myself) don't ascribe to the 'Christian' definition of gawd.

I personally think that we are all shards of 'god' that is to say we are pieces of a whole. And since we are pieces of a whole, we too have Divine Will. So when we work and focus on our goal (working toward is the key) then it will be provided because the 'God' in you made it possible.

• NO, and there's no god, your a girl your the one responsible to find the one you want because girls dont usually get rejected, as common as guys get rejected.

• You can't just "want" a person and expect to "have" them, that's called possessive behavior

• it is stupid to think that praying will change your life in any way... YOU change your life and your surroundings, YOU impact the course of your lifetime, YOU and ONLY YOU... not "God"

• No, not really. To me, there is no God. And it's not going to work, since some of us aren't really gifted.

• Yes but you still have to work hard.

• I believe anything that doesn't violate the laws of physics is possible, but doesn't mean that anything will happen within one's lifetime.

• I voted

• no, not in the manner you're saying anyway.

What Girls Said 8

• No, even if I was the most faithful person on the planet and prayed 28 times a day I still wouldn't be able to fly. Look at what happened to Icarus..

• God gives you what you need. You can want to be a bird all day and pray that one day you will be, that doesn't mean it will happen. God doesn't spoil people rotten either.

• @BlahBlahBlahs so you've answered your own question

• I would say yes and no.
    Yes, because you can work hard for anything you want. And no, because some things are impossible.

• Everything is possible as long as you work for it.
    Sorry but pray and asking for god doesn't work in that case.

• I believe the Lord works in your favor always. The guy whom you want so bad, may be the guy God doesn't want for you, fior he knows the problem you'll have in the long run with him. God works in mysterious way

• I dont think he has any power over what happens on earth. He can't do sht for you. i just like someone up in the sky to talk.

• Give you everything? No. Only the things that he knows will benefit your life. Like you dont need that new iphone that just came out. Many people dont understand this and hate god. And keep in mind the enemy gives blessings as well.

• Yes. I never work in school but I pray a lot before my exams and every test and I have my degree and always had good grades.

• He will give you what you need.
    By "person" are you talking specific or just "Send me somebody"?
    God answered my prayer twice, two days ago. It was amazing :D

My dad and I were working on a cooler and freezer (hadn't been hooked up yet) and it was over 100 degrees outside. I was sitting inside on the cooler while my dad handed copper down from the roof. We were sweating like crazy (we had already been there for like 5 hours or more. We stayed 9 total.) and I had a fan blowing at me but I was still burning up. I almost passed out because of the heat twice actually), and I was just thinking in my mind "If I am so hot to almost pass out even with a fan, I couldn't imagine what it would be like for my dad since he is on the roof and soldering copper." (It was very sunny without a cloud in the sky). I asked God to put a cloud over my dad to help him stay cool.
    Not long after, my dad came in and said "It's about to rain." I looked outside and it began raining and it had cooled off some. I was praising the good Lord then XD. I was thinking "I asked for a cloud and got rain"
    There is more that happened , but I feel like I have already typed too much lol :P sorry