Do you think in general most people are nice and good or in general most people are not?

What do you think and why?
Are you nice or not? Why?

• Most people are nice
  • Most people are mean

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to believe most people are nice. I believe it also depends on where you are at too. I've noticed people in the city tend to be more rude than outside the city. Also in my line of work, I deal with more rude and selfish behavior. It can be overwhelming at times, and make it harder for me to be nice when under a lot of stress, especially here lately. I try to use all the negativity to remain positive and as an incentive to be nice. I am generally a nice person, and help others in need.

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally people are good

What Guys Said 6

• I think personally by default, that people are evil. We both awarly and unawarly express our evil, ending up hurting, woundingothers etc which naturally means we recieve it too. Which I think in general oddly enough is why most people can actually be nice.

It only can take one evil deed done to you, to make you inspired to do 100 good deeds, cause you dont want others to feel the pain that you went through. You want to be better than the elements that hurt you. Which can elevate a lot of people, but is also why we need evil or bad people. Otherwise, I dont know if we really know what is good anymore.

I do think also that being evil, is way way way easier. Seriously what does it require?, nothing. As I mention on here several times really. Patience, understanding, kindess, compassion etc. Require something from you, it takes effort to be nice, to be good. While being bad, you simply stop trying, dont bother, or dont care. Which is also why I think by default we are evil. Cause without effort, thats what we are.

• Yes... I think we are all selfish. If someone doesn't work and just wants to leech off of us, and they are fully capable of living on their own, most of us will say no way

• I would say that most people are selfish jerks that do things like cheat on their partner. I would also say that most people will protect a child if that child tells them a stranger is trying to hurt them. So people are sorta mean and selfish, but only up to a point. Then their good side tends to take over on more extreme issues.

• most people 99,9% just cause i can't say all
    are too bad if they were sure that they can get away with their actions

• No most people are mean. I'm the nice one.

• Most people are nice because it is hard being mean.

• Or maybe they are mean but they don't mean to be

• That could be so as well; it is hard to see how far out one's words and actions can be in effect. That is why we should strive to always do our best to prevent that damage. But we all falter. That's what forgiveness is for.

• Unfortunately, I think that people are very selfish, too. I have met just with a few people during my life. Sometimes, I don't understand the World. When you pay the prices, there is noone that you don't buy...

What Girls Said 7

• There are always people across the spectrum who see some engrained sence of goodness and humanity in who you are but it has a great deal to do withtheir place in your life. There are always just as many or more people who see your flawed side. everyone has good and bad sides its just a quesrion of how much they show them, how much they deby them and whether they themselves acknowledge the strengths and imperfections. I like to think equally both. Its just varies on which side people acknowledge more and essentially grow into. Id say on average probably 70% good 30% flawed.

• In general... I really don't know what to say about that. I know most people aren't nice to me, so I can say no for that one. I am nice to people though..

• When you get to know others they're nice. Can't judge by face value sometimes

• I think good people do bad things and vice versa

• Most people are mean

• I'm a nice person but where I live people will not hesitate to shoot you. A nurse got called in to work for an emergent heart cath for a patient was about 5am and she was shot at a red light waiting to go to the hospital for work. They'll also steal from you and break in your home and don't care one thing about it.

• nice like me :)