Do you talk to others or do others talk to you?

• I talk to others first
  • I talk to others first online, but am spoken to first offline
  • I am spoken to first online, but talk to others first offline
  • I am spoken to first

Most Helpful Girl

• and it drives me crazy. I go out with my not better looking friend, and she's the one who gets the drinks. I know some guys use it to break down the "pretty friend" and then get to her later on, but not with me. I dont know what it is, but they were even scared to dance with me... maybe cos im black-ish :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally I have to talk to someone first. In real life I look rather intimidating. Which is rather humorous because I'm pretty funny, always making people around me laugh, that kind of thing. I've had more than a few people tell me that I'm nicer than I look, they were scared/cautious/whatever when they first saw me, etc.

Meh, whatever. It works for me. Keeps people from bothering me when I don't want to be bothered. Except the stupid, and old women who seem to think that nothing bad will ever happen to them, even if they put their hands on me unexpectedly. I don't like being touched by strangers, and if I am not expecting it, it's a good way to get put on the ground.

But anyway, I generally have to talk to people first, both online and off.

What Girls Said 7

• For the most part I fail to reach out and speak to others... but sometimes I do, on rare occasions :)

• If I'm really interested in talking to a certain person, I will talk to them first but I'm usually being spoken to first.

• Atm I don't even care if I'm spoken to. I just want too get my amazon card so that I can leave Gag for good, though I am rarely here

• Vote D.

Online & offline = I almost always just respond unless I need help.

• Both, but I'm spoken to first.

• I just enjoy talking, so I can pretty strike up a conversation with anyone

• They talk to me first. I'm a bit shy.

What Guys Said 10

• They throw words my way, and I listen. I won't speak for deaf ears.

• It's equal in real life. I don't have issues approaching or talking with anyone.

On here, I get messaged, I don't message :)

• Both.

• irl, it's equal
    On here, I almost never message first. I pretty much only talk to one person on the regular these days.

• Depends on my mood really.

• works either way for me.

• I speak first to people and sometimes they speak to me first

• really depends, people have a tendency to speak to me. i just show up and people speak to me.

• I'm usually spoken to first

• It's both, really. Sometimes I initiate or they do. Depends on the situation.