British man tried to kill Trump?

Most Helpful Guy

• Terrorist?

• Probably. He said he's been planning it for a year.

• I think I like your definition better actually.

• Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Good on him, Trump needs to die. The man needs to be killed but I think kidnapping him would be a better idea, don't want to make a martyr out of him. Kidnapping him and then just refusing to admit if he is dead until finally people lose interest in the Find Trump campaign... that's what the plan should have been, bit trickier to kidnap people though.

What Guys Said 12

• Wouldn't have mattered trump wears body armor on under his suits lol, glad we they stopped him though, apparently the British fellow was homeless and here illegally, what a surprise.

• I did not know that. That doesn't protect his head though, so he still could have been badly injured.
      I don't get why somebody would stay somewhere illegally and be homeless though, especially if they come from an ok country not some messed up country.

• Whatever cupcake. Have fun believing all that bullshit.

• @TakeMaker ditto, sweetheart.

• An ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT who happened to be from the UK attempted to assassinate Trump.
    What's up with all the white terrorists coming out of nowhere recently?
    First it was the murder of Jo Cox and now this.

• There always have been white terrorists though, it's not brand new. IRA was a big one. KKK was another, they still exist in fact just aren't lynching as many blacks. And those are just ones from recent history. IRA was very very recent and they still do their attacks now and again in Ireland.

• Far from ancient. I was even present when one IRA bomb went off, and I'm not ancient, the whole building shook. Thousands of people alive today remember it and went through it. And as I say, they're still active today.

• I said "feels like ancient history" I didn't say it was ancient history.
      The IRA today is slightly more of a nuisance than a gang while Islamic terrorists target anyone and everyone that doesn't follow their false interpretation of Islam.

• I'm glad he's okay. People shouldn't try killing people if they do not like the fact that he might become the next president then move to Canada it's next door with higher minimum wage...

• Yeah but they have already begum building a wall tokeep the flood of Americans out in case Trump should win.

• Good!

• Holly cow, this really happened... it's a kid?

• He's young, but not a kid really. He's 20.

• Yeah, but still young.
      Damn, what will they do with him...

• If he's found guilty, it's probably at least 10 years in prison they're saying. They say they want him to spend longer in jail because they say he's a risk and they think he'll try it again.

• Need more walls

• Foolish mortal! You cannot stop the God King!

• Good on him, take one for Team Humanity!

• That's exactly what I was thinking, gutted he failed in his mission :(

• Aha BBC

• good

• Trump hasn't even won and people hate him that much. ha ha.

• I heard about that and he should get whatever punishment the law seems fit.

What Girls Said 10

• What an idiot!
    Killing him will only make him a Martyr by his followers.
    Keep him alive to see what other adorable crap he says

• It's a little early, but thanks! He tried.

• Another reason to love British men. Am I right?@suitandtie and @levin

• You need Trump. He's your next great leader. Your intellectual and spiritual shining star.

• Yeah my dad and brother laughed a bit. I don't want him to be murdered but if he happened to get assassinated... I wouldn't cry or anything.

• Lolololo Trump is always making on news headlines err where

• He doesn't even need to spend much money campaigning because the news gives him so much coverage already. xD Sad but true.

• @nfigure I know right. The dude is just cray cray.

• Good. The world would've been better without him.

• Good for him!

• Thank god people outside of this country actually care. That would've been the end of Trumps campaign.

• If someone tried to kill Obama... you all would be crying. He has done more harm to this country than any other president.

• Another misguided anon who believes Faux News

• @Red_Arrow just another liberal...